Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weather Conditions

Ok, Ok..
    I understand that it will probably NEVER rain in karkand, but I think it would be nice if EA/Dice implimented weather into their maps. Maybe have it toggleable so you can change the weather in maps pre-load. I think it would add some nice elements to the game and change up players strats a little more.

Rain - Limited visiblilty, making air vehicles tougher to navagate. Makes sniping harder, also balance it by blending the sniper better in rain. Easier sneaking for ground troops etc.

Foggy (already done).

Snow?? (yes it snows in china).. Tougher for land vehilcles etc..

Tropical Storm - choppy water strong wind that effects choppers, limited visiblity.

Night, Dusk and Day - I think that they are adding "night" maps, but wouldnt it be cool to fight in karkand at night? Or parachute down in the darkness in dragon vally?

Anyways, I think it would add some much needed effects to some of the map (of course you couldnt alter mec maps due to the climate), but it would be fun to have some new elements in it.. Maybe they could toss it in the expansion

Re: Weather Conditions

Dunno about them being well needed, but maybe if there was new releases of the existing maps, and the weather wasn't too dynamic, because a badly done weather engine in a round based FPS would be a bit shitty.

Comment

lol that would be funny

Comment

They wont do it.. Bottom line

Comment

Working...
        X