Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can someone help me out with info on patch v 1.03?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can someone help me out with info on patch v 1.03?

What are the supposed changes and or updates in this patch? I heard there will be major changes in the gameplay, or at least some minor changes that makes the game much more fair. Thanks in advance for anyone that helps!!!

Re: Can someone help me out with info on patch v 1.03?

Check this thread, afaik that's all the information released about 1.03.

Comment

Thanks alot Berrern.

Comment

Originally posted by StlouisSniper
        Thanks alot Berrern.
        Yes thats it right there..

Hmmm Favourites list..About time

Comment

From the information that's available, it seems a lot of people are making assumptions about what will be "fixed". How sure are we that choppers will no longer be able to cap flags? Is everyone just assuming this stuff?

Comment

Everyone is just assuming and so far I don't think any are going to happen.

The biggest ones so far are :

1. Choppers won't be able to cap flags
            2. Commanders won't be able to repair assets with supply crates.
            3. Buddy list

Comment

I don't see what else they could be changing about the way transport choppers work apart from flag capping. Just what else is there to change?
              I guess they could stop the interal fixing by engineers and keep the flag capping but that is the only alternative I can think of.

Really if they ever play the game, which I am sure many of them do , they can not fail to notice how ground combat is dieing off and the games has become either whore the blackhawk or destroy the blackhawk depending on what team you end up on and what the current map is.

Comment

If ground combat is dying off, why is Karkand the most popular map???

Comment

I don't play on single map servers so my views tend to be on servers with the full map circulation. As I also said it depends on the map. Some maps are fine as they don't have transport choppers.

I have just played a lot of games recently where it just comes down to constant flag swapping and rarely seeing any enemy on the ground.

We all know why Karland is so popular as well. That is the top stats whoring map. So easy to get support points.

Comment

Originally posted by glaeken
                    We all know why Karland is so popular as well. That is the top stats whoring map. So easy to get support points.
                    Not just support, medic revives and heals, armor whoring, noob tubing, grenade spamming, arty whoring, etc... Lots of different methods of point whoring.

Comment

Working...
                    X