B2 Bomber

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B2 Bomber

Well, I loved the carpet bombing in 1942, I forgot the plane name but it was awsome to drop those 8 bombs in a row on a enemy flag. I don't know why the modern B2 wasn't incorporated to this game to do the same thing. Maybe it was to much of air power for the US...I don't know, I just thought it could be cool to see a bomber on this game, what do you think?

Re: B2 Bomber

cause your stupid, the b2 is not meant to shoot down other planes so it would just be a sitting duck for other planes to come and fly and kill

Comment

boy and how stupid are u (mrcool)! good question a are u now deep in thought thinking about it.. is it going something like this hummmm am i stupid yes maybe my mom and dad were bro and sis im from wv i thought my sis was hot i like to pick on people in forums... yep im dumb. hey am i right im right aint i, well any way their is plenty of other sitting duck airborn items like the red star transport chopper yea it would have been cool to see a bigger bomber but i think they just wanted to make it so modern that they dident want anything that is just not considered todays modern military.

Comment

hey mr di** i mean cool thats how u talk to other beings on this planet i mean maybey u should change your name to just di**

Comment

but if they mod in rain they couldnt function! (the paint boils off)

Comment

Originally posted by omgudied2
            hey mr di** i mean cool thats how u talk to other beings on this planet i mean maybey u should change your name to just di**
            OHMG THTS AY GUD ID3A!!!!!111oneelevenhundredthousandone!!!!

Comment

Do you realize how stupid you made yourself...and your squad look just then?

Comment

Originally posted by Hogan[16AA]
                Do you realize how stupid you made yourself...and your squad look just then?
                Yeah lol.. Idiot response buddy

Comment

Working...
                X