? on rockets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ? on rockets

Is there a ...anything that would allow someone to shoot rockets one after another without reloading??
    I seen a guy shoot 2 rockets without reloading one right after another. Wasn't lag cause another guy seen it to.

Re: ? on rockets

not as far as i know

unless he changed the coding for that weapon to set the reload time to 0 which is really easy to do but would result in a pb kick/ban

Comment

Yes, if you grab the kit of a dead AT guy. Although 99% of the time the rocket will not be reloaded in the dead guy's kit. You could also fire a SRAW (or Eryx) and then man a TOW and fire that. I do the AT/TOW thing all the time.

Comment

we were waiting for people to join the server before the game started. He was all by himself and didn't die yet. He did some funky stuff with the rockets as well. So it wasn't cause he had a kit next to him..

Comment

Originally posted by ThyNecromancer
          we were waiting for people to join the server before the game started. He was all by himself and didn't die yet. He did some funky stuff with the rockets as well. So it wasn't cause he had a kit next to him..
          O.K. .... Is there something you would like us to do about it?

Comment

Originally posted by IHateYou
            O.K. .... Is there something you would like us to do about it?
            yeah true, you (original poster) must know that something was up, and you want us to confirm he was a HAX, congrads your suspicions are correct.

Either that or you had some serious lag and didn't register the reload. unlikely though.

Comment

Lag could cause that, and the other guy could see it too. It may have looked like 2 rockets were shot, but it would have only been one as far as the server knew.

Comment

I am pretty confident I have fired two shots without reloading once. I got some lag just as I started to reload and the reload was instant. So I fired before my first rocket had hit the target, barely though. I could clearly see two rockets. I dont know if it counted both though.

Comment

as said already.. either lag or a hack, you can't fire an AT round without reloading.

Comment

Working...
                  X