Whining

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Whining

Some of you are exactly right! If its in the game, on purpose, its ment to be played. Tanks are in there on purpose so dont call them "Tank Whores" because they are owning you. Same with "Noob Toobs" those are in the game to use, so if your good with them, HAVE AT IT.

Comment

Originally posted by Bajawoojie
      Some of you are exactly right! If its in the game, on purpose, its ment to be played. Tanks are in there on purpose so dont call them "Tank Whores" because they are owning you. Same with "Noob Toobs" those are in the game to use, so if your good with them, HAVE AT IT.
      That's exactly what I said. And I can't agree with you more.

If it is offered, use it to your advantage. Use it against the "eliteists" who are wasting their time using low powered or bolt action weapons, it's their fault for not being smart.

Comment

Todays BF2 forum word "Whining"....and you know what? I fell for it (again? now what?).

Comment

Originally posted by [13]VisciousDog
          Todays BF2 forum word "Whining"....and you know what? I fell for it (again? now what?).
          If you're saying this thread is whining you're wrong. This is merely a conversation between people who have different opinions, we're all handling it maturely. Whining is something along the lines of "tank wh0r3s r teh suk!!!11! they always kil me n i ha7e them! they shuld b band 4 bein tank wh0r3s"

Is that us?

No.

Will those types of people arrive in this thread? Quite soon, yes.

Comment

Third Topic with the word "Whining" on it. Maybe should have used a different title.

Comment

Heh, yeah, you're right.

Comment

Yeah complaining only goes so far, I just laugh at them. I remember Desert Combat had ALOT of that crap.

Comment

Whatever game you play you'll get the whiners. It is just unavoidable. The whiners and the elite players, guys who only use rifles, if you use an mg and own them with it, you are then referred to as an "MG n00b"

Comment

Working...
                  X