Whining

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whining

Ohk, I just posted about "SPAM!". Now, Im posting about people complaining. There are so many people saying "blah balh blah Tank Whores Blah blah blah"
    NO! Thats not right! Its a way to play the game! Same with Helo's, "Noob Tubes" and suiciding. ITS JUST A WAY TO PLAY THE GAME IF YOU WANT. Say im good at killing people by strapping C4 on my vehicle, drivin it, hitting somthing, jumping out and detonating. Then ohk, Its how i play, its not "Suicide Whoring" as it will probably be come to known just as everything else.

That was my 2 sense
    =-bajawoojie-=

Re: Whining

The point of a game like this is to be versatile, and to be able to accomplish things by A) mostly playing the game in the way it is intended to be played, B) sometimes using the more extreme measures under desperate circumstances, like if your team is trying to nab a flag, and you see a blackhawk firing on them, and rather than shooting & missing you want to kill it, you ram it. But people who just ram helicopters over, and over, and over, are missing the point of the game. The game is a simulation of a military operation. People using tactics to emerge victorious over an opposition using tactics of their own. Now, C4 on vehicles I don't have a problem with. That, I think, is different, because, well, it's on CNN every day so it's not really like an exploit or anything. People who use the nade launchers, aka "noob toobs" and ONLY the nade launchers, are just looking for easy kills.

Try playing without doing any of that. I recommend trying medic on Karkand in a 32 person game. I average 100 points a round doing that, and it's all legit... unless you revive someone who's getting shot by a tank over and over.

Comment

both of you have good points... hmmmm

Comment

There seems to be more threads complaining about whiners now than there are of whining itself.

Comment

I agree and disagree. Everyone has the right to air thier opinions but it can get a bit excessive.

Comment

i disagreed on your spamming topic and i will now disagree here, i hate the noob tube and anybody who uses it im sorry..but not really

Comment

Hey bajawoojie your thread seems to have caused alot of posts on it already, wonder how that happened ??? :laugh:

Anyways techincally that is whining but whatever you have a good point....

Comment

Originally posted by Sploitz
                The point of a game like this is to be versatile, and to be able to accomplish things by A) mostly playing the game in the way it is intended to be played, B) sometimes using the more extreme measures under desperate circumstances, like if your team is trying to nab a flag, and you see a blackhawk firing on them, and rather than shooting & missing you want to kill it, you ram it. But people who just ram helicopters over, and over, and over, are missing the point of the game. The game is a simulation of a military operation. People using tactics to emerge victorious over an opposition using tactics of their own. Now, C4 on vehicles I don't have a problem with. That, I think, is different, because, well, it's on CNN every day so it's not really like an exploit or anything. People who use the nade launchers, aka "noob toobs" and ONLY the nade launchers, are just looking for easy kills.

Try playing without doing any of that. I recommend trying medic on Karkand in a 32 person game. I average 100 points a round doing that, and it's all legit... unless you revive someone who's getting shot by a tank over and over.
                Where is this so called definition of the way the game is intended to be played...I mean did I miss something in the user manual (if you want to call it that)...

Seriously I think if you can do it in the game then it was ment to be done in the game...Im no crazy L337 player and I get killed just as much as the other guy by the "WHORING" but I dont really care becasue no matter what it boils down to the fact that BF2 is one hell of a good game...and if you say no than why do you play it so much...is it out of spite?????

oh and BTW pretty sure they call it an ARCADE game and not a MILITARY SIMULATION

as usual I mean no harm by this and I'm just posting my 2 cents on the topic...why cuz I can

Carry on soldier

Comment

I say, whatever gives you the upper hand, USE IT!

If running the map in a tank and killing everyone is the best way to play.....can I ask a question? Why not get a tank and destroy all?

That would be like the US military using only bolt action rifles because it's seemingly more skilled and makes you better. Well, my big tank and missiles will blow you away, skill or no skill. Use your advantages given.

Have you ever heard of a pro gamer called Fatal1ty? You know how he lives? Playing games is his job. He isn't good because he does things to impress others like killing everyone with a sniper rifle that can only shoot every 3 seconds. He plays it smart, grabs the rocket launcher, whores the health and armor, and kicks your ass.

Also, if it's in the game and offered by the developers, it isn't cheap.

Comment

I say..

This topic is going to goto the shit hole

Comment

Originally posted by Flying Vortex
                      I say..

This topic is going to goto the shit hole
                      I say you're correct.

Comment

Originally posted by Natoksane
                        I say, whatever gives you the upper hand, USE IT!

If running the map in a tank and killing everyone is the best way to play.....can I ask a question? Why not get a tank and destroy all?

That would be like the US military using only bolt action rifles because it's seemingly more skilled and makes you better. Well, my big tank and missiles will blow you away, skill or no skill. Use your advantages given.

Have you ever heard of a pro gamer called Fatal1ty? You know how he lives? Playing games is his job. He isn't good because he does things to impress others like killing everyone with a sniper rifle that can only shoot every 3 seconds. He plays it smart, grabs the rocket launcher, whores the health and armor, and kicks your ass.

Also, if it's in the game and offered by the developers, it isn't cheap.
                        Dead right, m8. If someone doesn't like the way others play, go kill 'em and stop the puling nancy-boy act.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperDonkey
                          Where is this so called definition of the way the game is intended to be played...I mean did I miss something in the user manual (if you want to call it that)...

Seriously I think if you can do it in the game then it was ment to be done in the game...Im no crazy L337 player and I get killed just as much as the other guy by the "WHORING" but I dont really care becasue no matter what it boils down to the fact that BF2 is one hell of a good game...and if you say no than why do you play it so much...is it out of spite?????

oh and BTW pretty sure they call it an ARCADE game and not a MILITARY SIMULATION

as usual I mean no harm by this and I'm just posting my 2 cents on the topic...why cuz I can

Carry on soldier
                          Well, you can look up the definition of "intend" if it's too confusing for you. It's more a matter of good sportsmanship. But hey, if that's the only way for you to succeed, I guess you can stoop to that level.

Comment

There is a difference between whining and making a valid suggestion for game balance. You apologists who think that any suggestion is whining are of no use to the community.

Comment

Agreed. Everybody has a peeve with this some part of this game. I'm sick of hearing "Tank Whore" also. I got called a tank whore for using a LAV to defend our flag on Gulf of Oman. Killed a ton of guys and had to bail. Then I killed a ton of guys with my assault rifle and "Noob Tube". Basically, if somebody gets killed they tend to scream and yell, beat the crap out of their family pet and throw insults at you like there is no tomorrow.

There are things in this game that I can't stand either. My personal issue is with Bunnyhopping. I think that is the most ridiculous thing EVER. But you know what? I deal with it. The game allows it and I can't do anything about it except do my best to kill the guy that looks like an epileptic having a heart attack. People are going to do whatever they can do in this game to be victorious and that is gonna piss off the people who are getting obliterated. They'll get "owned" and come on these forums and scream and yell for changes to made in the game to suit them and only them.

The level of maturity in ALL online games has gone down to a subhuman level like I never thought I'd see. It's not just BF 2. World of Warcraft has it's share of monkeys running around also. The only thing we can do is just keep pissing them off until they find another game to go suck at.

Comment

Working...
                              X