kit switching

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kit switching

a lovely.... bug lol hack that i observed on hell is loose!!! at 5:40 pacific time
    64.69.47.119:16567

im not gonna drop names unless you really need to know then pm me
    this hack that was observed was a kit switching and self revieve hack. after dying the person in question came back to life. i though ok squad leader near by. no. procedding up the ladder i was killed by the person as he was a spec ops. respawning i was going to snipe him. then i see a med pack pop out for he healing. then he pulled out his anti tank missle and started fireing at our troops. this was all in the matter of 30 sec. not cool. but keep your gaurd up people.

Re: kit switching

I can see both sides....it'd be fun to hack to be able to do things ya normally can't to switch things up a bit and have some fun at other peoples expense just for fun WITH their permission....but on the other hand is exactly that...it's at our expense!

Note for those who like to complain: In no way shape or form do I support hacking. If it's SP and you're alone that's your business, but MP hacking is definitely lame as you know what.

Comment

would explain the guy with rockets suddenly throwing frags in a game I was in.

Comment

Yes indeed it would

Comment

when i was playing this guy threw out 2 med packs and 2 ammo packs and then pulled out a M95 and later i see the same guy fly into the sea and came back out without even blowing up

Comment

Originally posted by Jviper57
            DSOIUO;Sklkk

WOW No wonder you got banned.. You are one spamming POS!

Comment

I dont understand exactly what happened... gonna read again,

Comment

Working...
              X