Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ribbons...

A question about how you get ribbons...

I've been trying for ages to get several og these bu***ers and still no joy. I've played for hours on ranked servers and still waiting. i currently have three (inc the incredibly easy Parachute ribbon!!!!). But I'm after the helicopter and armour ones aswell as squad and commander. I'm sure I've met the req's for some of thesw ages ago yet no ribbon.

Do you have to be a certain rank to get these ( I'm Corporal at the mo)? Any ideas? Similar experiences???

Cheers

Re: Ribbons...

Look on the main page under strategies. You can be any rank to get any award. You just need the skill to get 'em.

Comment

main pages have all requirements for the ribons and most of them have nothing to do with rank.

For like the chopper ribbon
      - as pilot you can get it easely on dragon valey
      - as gunner in chopper (works to for ribbon) you must go on sharki , with a good pilot you get like 30 kills there

armor :
      - just about every map with a tank, get in tank and shoot, easy ribon

- commander : not an easy one.
      You need to find a 16 player server running a 32 player map , the round lasts long and as commander you will get many points , there is comming your ribbon

- squad leader : bit the same as for commander ribbon, but it goes on normal servers to, as long the rounds takes enough time

- ribons where you need assist points for like valour and the other one there, you need to be a mashtuur city as a pilot

stinger ribon : dragon valey, get in AA and own

- ground defence, go to operation clean sweep, two great ground defence sites there where you can shoot tons of guys of

Comment

air defence ribbon, just get on any sort of AA and shoot everyone, you dont have to shoot down helis or anything, ground defence, i wont both the ribbon and badge at karkand, valorous ribbon, i think you need 55 team points, be a heli whore once at the stalemate map

Comment

Thasnks for the greast advice guys. However, I was saying that I believe I have gone way past the requirements for some of these and still not got them. E.g . I have hundreds of kills and hours in armour anf heli with no joy???? Why?

thanks again for your input.

PS Need 2 kill - I'm sure we've met on the BF servers before. Good work soldier!!!!

Comment

Ok answer me this.....I have checked my stats and ahve played several hours of armour and helicopter with several hundred kills each class and still no ribbon for either.....why?!!!!!!!!

Comment

Some of the ribbons require you to have the hundreds of hours or whatever AND THEN get a certain score in one round.

Comment

All i need it War Collage Ribbon and the Legion of Merit Ribbon. War Collage is going to be to hard to get since you do need 3:1 win ratio. I cant see that happening, but the Leagion of merit will come once you hit 400 hours.

Comment

GJ on getting all those ribbons, impressive.

Comment

Originally posted by timsgameonline
                    Ok answer me this.....I have checked my stats and ahve played several hours of armour and helicopter with several hundred kills each class and still no ribbon for either.....why?!!!!!!!!
                    armor..... You need to get 19 kills and be in the armor vehicle for atleast 15 minutes ALL IN ONE ROUND....

Some of the ribbons you dont have enough time to get. Dream on about veteran badges. And the rest, you just gotta be a damn good player to get them.

Comment

Originally posted by Deez
                      All i need it War Collage Ribbon and the Legion of Merit Ribbon. War Collage is going to be to hard to get since you do need 3:1 win ratio. I cant see that happening, but the Leagion of merit will come once you hit 400 hours.
                      Ahh dont forget the Good Conduct Ribbon. Your close to that one.

Comment

wrath2110 are you sire the armour ribbon is all in one round. It says on other awards if it needs to be done in one round but not the armour award???

Comment

Originally posted by timsgameonline
                          wrath2110 are you sire the armour ribbon is all in one round. It says on other awards if it needs to be done in one round but not the armour award???
                          no it needs to be done in one round for the armor award. Same with heli airplane, crew, almost all of them.

Comment

jet ribbon is hard bc i cant fly it worth crap. maybe i should try the suicide tactic

Comment

Working...
                            X