No announcement yet.

original reprint studios : First Movie!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• original reprint studios : First Movie!

I am pleased to announce ORS (Original Reprint Studios) have finished their first movie, namely the comedy sketch : Knife Chase.

The editing is done by Robert Spurr,and me Brian de Heus.
    The script has been written by Robert Spurr.

We would like to thank the actors,because without them this would not be possible. And the Sir community for letting us use their teamspeak server!
    Thanks allot guys,much appreciated.

Description: Knife Chase: A firefight takes place which results in only two men left, out of ammo the MEC soldier resorts to his knife but the US soldier has left his at home so runs and cleverly tricks the MEC soldier into commiting to his own death.

And without further delay i present u:

Sketch 01 - Knife Chase

Mirror 1 : http://rapidshare.de/files/4361104/knife_chase.wmv.html
    Mirror 2 : http://files.filefront.com/Sketch_01.../fileinfo.html

Kind Regards,
    Brian de Heus

p.s ,we are still looking for actors to participate in our movies,go to our website to find out more!

Re: original reprint studios : First Movie!

I just watched the movie and i think it was great, espicially the parts with Benny Hill's theme in, lol good work.

Comment

This was quite good and very funny. It was nice to be involved in this film.

Comment

Brilliant, 'cept in the last scene they both should have jumped right after one another instead of having the US guy deploy his chute immediatly for the MEC to notice.

Comment

yeah,there are a few more slips in there, for example:

The Gunner jumps out of the tank for no apperant reason
          The MEC guy is out ammo. Tobad there are 3 ammo bags around his waist, hehe

But im glad u liked the movie! Cuz there will be waaay more lol!

Comment

Kinda boring in some parts and i wish the graphics were clearer :P

Comment

One word.... IMMENSE, thought that was very entertaining, you from england?

Comment

Originally posted by Sir. Nathan0490
                Kinda boring in some parts and i wish the graphics were clearer :P
                Yes,there were some problems when renderening the video ,we hope to avoid this in the future.

And to 5bjoshua , No im not from england. My mate Rob is tho.

Comment

yup.. Very entertaining...

Comment

Nicely edited battle at the start, benny hill bit is very fun. Nice job guys.
                    8 -10

Comment

rotflmao, very funny. Keep em coming... :laugh2:

Comment

Comment

Thats absolutely superb mate, nice work. Love all the music and the cueing.
                          I felt that the battle at the start went on a bit, made the movie larger in size and made me think...so where is the knifing?

But i love the spanner, the bit when the MEC guy stops around the car (lol!).

But overall a very super movie, well edited and planned out. I look forward to more movies from you guys!

Comment

great vid, btw, whats the music at the beginning ?

Comment

Originally posted by sickm0nkey
                              yeah,there are a few more slips in there, for example:

The Gunner jumps out of the tank for no apperant reason
                              The MEC guy is out ammo. Tobad there are 3 ammo bags around his waist, hehe

But im glad u liked the movie! Cuz there will be waaay more lol!

LOL! you should know that the gunner jumps out cos the guy is trying to snipe him, although the main reason he jumps out is because we didnt have enough people, and cos we filmed it all in one take and couldnt use a squad leader as a spawn point without him just appearing i decided to make him get out and run like a chicken as he does later on in the video lol

tut tut and to think u were co director on this

:laugh: :P

and the US soldier had to jump so much sooner because the MEC guy kept landing on his parachute or just clipping it as it opened which looked weird

The music at the beginning is the car chase tune from the bourne identity by Paul Oakenfold and the other is the Benny Hill theme, we forgot to put music credits in, my bad

i'm actually really suprised people actually like this because i honestly dont like it and expect to make much better but nm aslong as the viewers like it

Comment

Working...
                              X