Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Awards criteria?

this used to be sticky = back when I did not care;
    now I have all but 3 badges and a few ribbons, and am trying to learn the requirements
    where is the list now?

Re: Awards criteria?

:wall:

Comment

found this

looks better than
      planetbattlefield's list

Comment

TotalBf2 has one, its on the left side of the screen under Awards. different link for badges, ranks, and ribbons

Comment

Ya not to mention it is on every page of posts on this forum... just read and you will get the idea. You can like he said above go to there main page and it lists all the awards etc and criteria to get them. I agree that we get way to many posts about this issue I can understand why the moderators get that "here we go again" feeling everyday. LOL

Also how can you have 250 posts and not know where to look for awards criteria... what do you only post on one thread?

Comment

Originally posted by bigbay82
            TotalBf2 has one, its on the left side of the screen under Awards. different link for badges, ranks, and ribbons
            worthless
            does not give the criteria
            ie how many minutes, hours, games, points, kills needed to earn each one

Comment

Originally posted by GSF-JaXx
              Ya not to mention it is on every page of posts on this forum... just read and you will get the idea. You can like he said above go to there main page and it lists all the awards etc and criteria to get them. I agree that we get way to many posts about this issue I can understand why the moderators get that "here we go again" feeling everyday. LOL

Also how can you have 250 posts and not know where to look for awards criteria... what do you only post on one thread?
              well - it is NOT here every day
              as I read this forum every day
              as I have a hot link to the "general page"
              and never visit the front page

Comment

Working...
              X