Max Kills

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Max Kills

What is the maximum number of kills you can get with one shot? The reason I ask is that last night I was playing on Karkand and saw a flag close by turn white, so I slipped over there and found at least 6 marines standing around the flag in a circle. So I used my granade launcher to lob a granade in the middle of them. One survived and killed me, but I only got credit for 3 kills. So I was wondering is there a maximum and has anyone had this happen to them?

Re: Max Kills

There is no max number of kills with one shot that I know of (Look at bombs for instance). Are you sure someone else didn't shoot the other guys?

Comment

shoot a transport choper or a atv and you get a few then. last night in a single player game i got at least 4/5 of my own team as i released the bombs too early and reason i think it was more was that i saw 4/5 but the list went up that quick i didnt see the ones on top

Comment

In reply to #2 Yes, I was alone. I play lone wolf a lot and usually will try and work like an outrider for an attacking squad.

Comment

Working...
        X