Veichle Accuracy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Veichle Accuracy

i was just wondering when you are in the back of a veichle like a humvee for an example whats your acuracy? do you have prone accuracy? crouch accuracy? or standing accuracy?

Re: Veichle Accuracy

Originally posted by MrCool
    i was just wondering when you are in the back of a veichle like a humvee for an example whats your acuracy? do you have prone accuracy? crouch accuracy? or standing accuracy?

please use spell check

Comment

lol its hard getting used to a laptop

Comment

what are u trying to ask?? :hmm:

Comment

He's asking about what accuracy you have when in the back of the transport vehicles. Does it count as being standing, crouching, or prone?

I don't know the answer, but TBH hitting anything when you're in the back of a moving transport is well hard...and if the transport isn't moving, you've just signed your death warrant. :P

Comment

I think its the accuracy of jumping, while doing a bunnyhop in mid-air.

In other words, you wont hit shit.

Comment

Accuracy can be bad due to the vehicle moving all over the place but i find the M203 grenade launcher still works well when riding on the back of a Hummer.

Comment

shooting the Eryx/SMAW at a passing tank is fun. While the Humvee was moving of course.

Although I only managed it once.

Comment

actually the mounted guns on the humvee and cars and boats are incredibly accurate as long as the veihicle isn't moving. 0 recoil.

Comment

Originally posted by MrCool
                    Does it matter? You arent going to hit anything, unless you're just spraying the general area with a SAW or the enemy happens to be in a vodnik or some kind of tank, in which case it's going to kill you in short order anyway.

Comment

Working...
                    X