Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Getting more kills, Staying alive more.. Etc..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting more kills, Staying alive more.. Etc..

Well, The title says it all.

Im just looking to improve my ratio more also.. Its like 0.94-0.97 normally.. Id like to get my kills above my deaths, any tips.. Would be really appreicated, ty

BTW.. I'm a SpecOp Mainly

Re: Getting more kills, Staying alive more.. Etc..

Don't be a hero

Comment

As a SpecOp, stay hidden and ambush people. SpecOp class don't have body armour and has precise but weak gun, so they are vulnerable in close combat. When you get to unlock G36C you can pick off targets far away. G36C is very precise, but lacks in terms of stopping power. I like it very much, though.

Comment

G36C Will be my next weapon then!

Comment

Plant C4 on tracks that enemy vehicles use and you'll get a shit load of kills. Always keep your self concealed as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Flying Vortex
            Well, The title says it all.

Im just looking to improve my ratio more also.. Its like 0.94-0.97 normally.. Id like to get my kills above my deaths, any tips.. Would be really appreicated, ty

BTW.. I'm a SpecOp Mainly
            Commander, Artelliry damn I hate taping this word, and stay out of the battle.

Command of fight, not both.
            I raise up my kill above my deaths being commander, I know it's boring but ...

Comment

Don't suck.

Comment

Use armor a lot. My K-D ratio in armor is something like 3.25.

Comment

My K/D ration is always higher as a medic. If I'm in combat with someone and win, I heal myself to 100% and ready to fight another battle... and you live to die another day.

Or join a squad with one of those "I always revive guys, even in a huge firefight" guys. If you get revived, it's not a death in the stats... and you live to die another day.

Comment

I always try to anticipate the next flag that's going to fall -- if there's a UAV in use, you can sometimes see where the enemy is heading.

Go to that point or spawn there and plant your C4 -- I use all 5 and spread it around the flag area, paying special attendtion to where vehicles might pull up. Then I hide. When they approach, I wait for the flag to turn white, then wait a few seconds longer as guys always come in to get the capture points and BAM. Once everyone is dead, you can rush in and return the flag.

You can sometimes get 4-8 kills doing this. Plus, it's fun to hide on roofs and watch the bodies go up in the air.

Also, and this works great on Karkand, put C4 traps in choke points -- the alleys heading to the first MEC flag, the holes in the walls that guys rush through.

Just be creative.

Comment

Follow orders given by Commanders and Squad Leaders. Before you attempt to capture a flag, request an artillery strike on your chosen target and await an answer from your Commander.

Comment

Thanks guys. Some great tips there, i also enjoyed using my M25 or whatever it is and sniping people, that was pretty fun, was on the roof and got about 10 kills before i was spotted. Can't remember the map name though

Comment

I think im playing abit better as a Sniper.. I enjoy sitting on the Rooftops and sniping them down, but some maps are different so yeh... So any tips for the Sniper Class?

Comment

When sniping try to find grass to hide in rather that on roofs. In kubara damn i was sniping in the grass and i actuealy had a guy walk right in front of me and lie down, hving no clue i was there because i was hidden so well.
                            -also use claymores to cover your ass or else u will get knifed.
                            -Always aim for the head because if they get shot dead they wont be able to tell what direction the bullet came from
                            -If you are spotted lay a claymore at your hiding spot and runn away. Chances are the guy who saw you will come looking and the claymore will get him.

Comment

Staying alive should be your priority at all times.
                              Just remeber it, keep saying it to yourself whilst in game.
                              Then watch your frag rate rise.

Comment

Working...
                              X