Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Map = New Problem

Hey guys-

I just started messing around with the BF2 editor and everything and so I'm like "hey, why not make a map?". So.... I did. Using the tutorials that EA dished out, I created a true masterpiece (pfft, yeah right. All my spawn points were so low on the heightmap they could've been at the center of the earth.)

However, when I tried to test out my map in a Local Server (created by me) my game crashed to the desktop. This has never happened before, but it did again when I tried it a second time. I can play on regular ranked servers and everything, but I can't get a local server to run my map.

help please??? :laugh:

Re: New Map = New Problem

I think that you may need to post in the mapping section

Comment

Instead of posting a stupid answer why dont you just answer his problem if your so smart?

The answer is this, your video settings have to be at medium to test the map or else you will have those crashes. There is no documentation on that but I know from my experience as an actual person who has made and tested a map. Not some smacktard talking crap. Any other questions you can always ask me and I will try to help you.

Comment

Originally posted by Odinpalen
        Instead of posting a stupid answer why dont you just answer his problem if your so smart?
        Jesus christ chill out - its not like the guy was posting in a rude fashion or being annoying and picking out spelling mistakes. The most probable reason he posted what he posted is because he didn't know the answer but felt that posting this question in the appropriate place would bring up answers faster.

Comment

Working...
        X