PLEASE make a ranked entry server option

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PLEASE make a ranked entry server option

Please make an option for servers to only allow certain ranks and above join the game, like atleast Lance Corporal.

It would be very nice edition to have servers for only good people. I'm sick of getting in a blackhawk or F-15 and seeing that the pilot has no rank symbol, so I need to have my finger ready on the 9 key so I can bail out before he crashes into a wall. Or getting into a plane/vehical and having a private stand infront of it or put c4 on it and detonate it because he has nothing to loose.

Re: PLEASE make a ranked entry server option

What about people who are REALLY good but just got the game? Wont work, dumb idea.

Comment

Let them get to Lance Corporal and then play on them? I mean just an option to keep the true noobs out, the ones who make accounts just so they can go server to server griefing and Tking.

The option can only help....

Comment

Then they can play on any of hundreds of other public servers and then when they advance a few ranks which shouldn't take long because they're so good they could join the rank restricted server?

Comment

Well then make it for Corporal and above.

Comment

I have seen players with a high rank who only got there cos they play the game 8 hours a day. Too put it lightly most of the hihger ranked players are actually just idiots.

Rank is no indication of skill in this game unfortunatley (Well, except for a select few!).

Comment

This is a stupid idea i have seen more noob lance corporals and higher than the people with private rank just because they have a higher rank does not mean they are not noobs or tk'ers or stupid **** wits that punish all the time.

Plus you cant do this on ranked servers as its unfair and if you do it on private servers you will find you are not letting alot of truely good players play.

I played on a private server every1 was a private i was the only lance corporal there and they were all alot better than me(im not a crap player either)alot of people dont play on ranked servers.

Comment

Unfortunately, a higher rank does not have any bearing on skill... It only indicates time played. I guess that does mean the player is more experienced, but it in no way shows the player is any more skilled than another.

Also, why do they let fat people have their own TV shows?

Comment

I think it's a fantastic idea!

It'll seperate all the stat padders, and other undesirable elements that detract from BF2 into their own elitist little servers where they can play with each other all day long hence destroying this MMORPG style BS that has infested a good game.

For the author, please go and rent a server and do this. I'm begging you PLEASE!

Comment

in a game that rewards you for every little thing you do, rank isn't very symbolic of skill.

Comment

Originally posted by OriginalGangster
                      Please make an option for servers to only allow certain ranks and above join the game, like atleast Lance Corporal.

It would be very nice edition to have servers for only good people. I'm sick of getting in a blackhawk or F-15 and seeing that the pilot has no rank symbol, so I need to have my finger ready on the 9 key so I can bail out before he crashes into a wall. Or getting into a plane/vehical and having a private stand infront of it or put c4 on it and detonate it because he has nothing to loose.
                      You just have to find servers that really good players play in all the time. Me being very VERY good myself , i go to the following servers to find ppl like me:

"United Soldiers <}US{> Ranked" server and,

"Bravo Sierra" (where the real BS begins) server.

Just type those names in the filter they will come up, really good players play at those. Hey maybe sometime ull find you that ur getting pwned by WrAth2110.

Comment

Originally posted by OriginalGangster

High rank does not equal skill, it only equals time played. If you were a good player you would realise this.

Comment

They have this, it's called 'PRIVATE SERVERS'.

Yeah I know, I see your point... Just ban the French from joining, 75% of your problem fixed.

Comment

Ranks could/should be based on your skill. I.e kill/ death ratio or something like that, then if you not good at it yo will not gain rank and you could even get demoted and that should sort out the ranking system. If they have or have not got a rank symbol on there head you have the choice whether to go on the chopper/vehicle so its your risk. But if the ranking system was like above you would know who too get on with or not

Comment

Working...
                            X