a lame tip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a lame tip

some of you know when you pull back your para and your press the D you start to go left instead of right?this made me a tip, when you push back push the OPPOSITE button of the direction,eg to turn left,press right

Re: a lame tip

Eh, just to add on to parachutes, when you jump out at a high distance, fall a while before chuting if you want a quick entrance.

Comment

Originally posted by xNightfirex
      Eh, just to add on to parachutes, when you jump out at a high distance, fall a while before chuting if you want a quick entrance.
      pushing forward makes your descent speedy also.

Comment

Also while your freefalling NOT PARACHUTING if you double tap w like sprinting on land, you do a swan dive

Comment

Originally posted by Duck12man.FU
          Also while your freefalling NOT PARACHUTING if you double tap w like sprinting on land, you do a swan dive
          Wow! thanks never knew that!

Comment

Wow! Me neither!

Comment

Im fairly certain that you swan dive after being in the air a certain amount of time. Or reaching "terminal velocity." (The fastest speed a human can fall. It's something like 180 mph)

Comment

Well its gotta do something, and the sprint meter goes down and you fall faster, its my guess, im somewhat of an BF2 HAHO and HALO incertion expert. (Im a sniper and i practice bailing and fifteen hundred feet up, pulling parachute right away and parasailng to other end of map at enemy base, all while shooting at people! Or haloing onto Cranes)

Comment

Originally posted by PrayingHands
                  Im fairly certain that you swan dive after being in the air a certain amount of time. Or reaching "terminal velocity." (The fastest speed a human can fall. It's something like 180 mph)
                  180mph! (300 something kmph - as we use kilometers for measure in Australia) wow I'm sure at that speed you can blast a vehicle apart! that'd be cool - getting killed by falling human.

Comment

how can you reach terminal velocity? wouldnt gravity keep accelerating you?

Comment

Originally posted by Al3x
                      how can you reach terminal velocity? wouldnt gravity keep accelerating you?
                      Only to a certain extent since air resistance builds up to counter it preventing you from accelerating further unless extra force is applied.

Comment

180mph? Hell, I've done 120mph not even trying. I'm pretty sure the fall-speed record is much, much higher and was achieved in a HALO jump with oxygen. If I'm not mistaken, the guy broke the damn sound barrier. Naturally, we barely have 1500 feet of altitude to play with in BF2, but still.

Comment

Originally posted by Tactical_Marksman
                          180mph? Hell, I've done 120mph not even trying. I'm pretty sure the fall-speed record is much, much higher and was achieved in a HALO jump with oxygen. If I'm not mistaken, the guy broke the damn sound barrier. Naturally, we barely have 1500 feet of altitude to play with in BF2, but still.
                          Ahahahah tardboy

Comment

Originally posted by Tactical_Marksman
                            Sound barrier? I'm sure I have approached the speed of light several times.:cry:

Comment

One time I reached ludicris speed... i wasn't able to make it to plaid because I didn't have enough altitude.

Comment

Working...
                              X