Way to fight BH whores

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Way to fight BH whores

Playing in Mashtuur City today as a sniper, teh other team chose to utilize a fully loaded BH to take teh flags. They were pretty good at it, and within 3-5 minutes of starting, all flags were captured. Most of our team was either still verifying or in between flags.

This seems to me to be outside of the spirit of the game, as it does not permit a fun fight.

Well, at the end of the round, I was the last sniper left, with a free flag to capture... But I did not. I suicided. Why? So the BH would not be able to milk more points out of this particular round.

Would you have done the same?

Re: Way to fight BH whores

that's because of ppl like you the team looses round

Comment

I would have gone for a flag they owned - blanked it, then booked off to another - or at least tried to cap one to get teammates back in.

I am all for a last ditch effort. Get a couple people to spawn in to help take out the bh and you can flip the tide.

If the score had run down to you on a less than 10 count - then sure - suicide so you can start over and leave them with fewer pts - but if the score has not run down to nil - fight it out - try to get a cap.

I hate it when there are still multiple members left alive with no spawn points available - and none of the alive members even try to make an attempt to take a spawn.

Best thing is to get multiple people at multiple spawns - make the other team decide which one to defend before your whole team can spawn.

Comment

Originally posted by VISTREL
        that's because of ppl like you the team looses round
        Indeed, thanks for your riviting donation to this discussion.

Why should I capture the flag? The BH would just fly over, capture it, then mow down the spawners. Besides, it worked. Next round, the BH did not show up.

Comment

Originally posted by JonBrockman
          Playing in Mashtuur City today as a sniper, teh other team chose to utilize a fully loaded BH to take teh flags. They were pretty good at it, and within 3-5 minutes of starting, all flags were captured. Most of our team was either still verifying or in between flags.

This seems to me to be outside of the spirit of the game, as it does not permit a fun fight.

Well, at the end of the round, I was the last sniper left, with a free flag to capture... But I did not. I suicided. Why? So the BH would not be able to milk more points out of this particular round.

Would you have done the same?

There are times where I am in this situation and just say "f*** it!" and suicide. What's the point? But there are other times that I will fight to the death because I am so pissed. Mashtuur is an excellent battleground, and when nobody can spawn because it's loaded with more whores than Amsterdam on a Saturday night, it's just not fun.

Comment

Originally posted by WheelCipher
            There are times where I am in this situation and just say "f*** it!" and suicide. What's the point? But there are other times that I will fight to the death because I am so pissed. Mashtuur is an excellent battleground, and when nobody can spawn because it's loaded with more whores than Amsterdam on a Saturday night, it's just not fun.
            Mashtuur is my favourite map, without a doubt. I would have went for the flag, if the BH was gone, but I could SEE it hovering, waiting to hop on a flag.

Why would they do this? It is no fun for ANY team.

Comment

thats not fighting bh whores...change your title

Comment

Sure theres a way to fight Blawkhawks - Its called - Picking another Kit besides Sniper. - Getting into a .50 cal Jeep - Buggy preferably 2 * .50 cal vehicles. And starting opening fire on the blackhawk. You dont even have to be right under it to take the blackhawk down. The farther away you are the better.

Also taking the flag that the blackhawk spawns on.

Comment

i never suicide as the long person makes you look like a *****

Comment

Originally posted by Wynterheart
                    thats not fighting bh whores...change your title
                    Sure it is... by "fighting bh whores" I mean, fighting them by denying them the points that is the sole reason they do what they do.

Comment

Suicide? Sounds mighty cowardly, best to stick it out... the BH can't be everywhere and if you do suicide you think the BH guys are going to be crying over one less point? But what if you kill one (those gunners are pretty exposed) than you get a point! Better to tough it out and go for one more kill. Suicide cost more points than a death.

Comment

Originally posted by Creasy79
                        Sure theres a way to fight Blawkhawks - Its called - Picking another Kit besides Sniper. - Getting into a .50 cal Jeep - Buggy preferably 2 * .50 cal vehicles. And starting opening fire on the blackhawk. You dont even have to be right under it to take the blackhawk down. The farther away you are the better.

Also taking the flag that the blackhawk spawns on.
                        Yes, but you cant change kits if you have no flags, and I have taken down more choppers with jeeps than I can count. But they just spawn again. Denying them points is more effective then one kill.

Comment

Originally posted by BurnTheWeed
                          Suicide? Sounds mighty cowardly, best to stick it out... the BH can't be everywhere and if you do suicide you think the BH guys are going to be crying over one less point? But what if you kill one (those gunners are pretty exposed) than you get a point! Better to tough it out and go for one more kill. Suicide cost more points than a death.
                          Its not denying them one point, its denying them to abitily to continue with the flag-capping, spawnkilling. Its a cheap trick to do, and when it ends the round before most people get a single point, then I will do what I need to to stop it. And, like I said, it worked, next round they slowed down in the BH.

Comment

I played a server the other day that had a 45 second wait time so all the players would be verified and ready to go on a new map loadup. Not everyone has 2 gigs of ram to get into a map first, heh. Though with my 1 gig im still one of the first.

50 cal and jeeps will rock on a BH..just don't be in one right by the flag otherwise the mini gun will own you.

Anti-blackhawk squad

3 AT'ers
                            1 support
                            1 medic
                            1 assault

"Look at the bad men burn!!"

Comment

I think the root issue is when people on one team load much faster than people on the other team. I for example can go from one map to the next within the 15 second "start-up period". Others won't get into the game for upwards of a minute.

Because of this I can spawn into a game, get into a jet, fly and parachute in a base and cap it before more than a small handful of people actually spawn or even the commander can do a Scan.

I've been on servers where it won't start for 45 seconds. This allows for people who can't load as fast finish "Verifying Client Data..." before the round starts; however, this is the exception and not the rule.

What generally happens, over time, is that one team will have all the "fast loaders" and the other team will have the rest. The "fast loaders" will also be able to choose which side they want to be on as well at the start of the match. These are also the guys who get the tank/plane/helicopter first.

Additionally since people can spawn on you as squad leader I sometimes have two or three people spawn on me when I'm deep in enemy territory at the beginning of the map.

The worst examples of this "fast loaders" are Mashtuur City and Karkand maps.

Comment

Working...
                              X