C4 Detonator Bug?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• C4 Detonator Bug?

Sometimes when I am using C4 I seem to notice a bug when I try to use the detonator. For example: say I sneak up to an enemy tank and put two C4 charges on it. I pull out my detonator and walk away, and then when I left click to detonate, it just quickly puts the detonator away and throws another pack of C4 right at my feet.

This really messes me up cause not only am I disoriented for a second as I realize what happened, but I am now standing on top of another C4 pack so I have to run another 10m away so that I dont blow myself up, often times giving the tank ample time to find and shoot me.

This doesnt happen very often (mabye 1 out of 10 times), but I was wondering if anyone else ever noticed anything like this or am I just going crazy?

Re: C4 Detonator Bug?

it's a bug, had the same thing a couple of times and oher people here had it to, just another bug, but very crapy

Comment

I rarely play spec-ops but this happens to me a lot when I do.

It's in the bug forum :

Comment

On top of that sometimes 5th expack is not droped but previous 4 are exploding.
        This bug is BF1942 v1.0 old which makes me think that BF2 is not "totaly reworked engine"

Comment

My Advice....don't be so sneaky with tanks. Just let them kill you.

Wow, I need to get more sleep at night.

Umm yeah it's happened to me too. They'll fix it.

Comment

Working...
          X