Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Exploit, cheat, hacker or just possible?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exploit, cheat, hacker or just possible?

HI.

Been a while since I posted something here, but hav eplayed some mopre BF2 and trying to get hold of thge game a bit more.

I have noticed now on several occations that players duck in to their turrets (tanks og cars) while still shooting. I see their arms up on the "triggers" and they shoot like mad, not seeing anything, but if there is now frendlies arround it can be effective.

I have talked to some fellowe players, but none of them understand this.

Can anyone her sheere some light on this issue.

If it's possible in the game, fine. Maybe time to leran it. If it's a cheat, exploit or somehting, it's time the EA/DICE do something about it.

Thx.

Re: Exploit, cheat, hacker or just possible?

Try crouching.........

Comment

Ahh OK, so it's when you crouch in the turrets you do this. Thx.

Comment

Yeah that's all it is. Can't say I ever killed anyone while crouching though.

Hmm, if I pressed F10 to change my view to third-player, I could probably aim better while crouching.

Something to test later

Comment

but you cant duck and shoot, and hes saying that hes seen people do it and so have I.

Comment

That's called lag .. I've seen it quite a bit as my crappy wireless network has about 30ms of lag every 60 seconds (do you know how annoying it is to be running and be spun around 180+ degree's when you lag a little :/).

It's client side prediction combined with server side catchup. Your client is see'ing him shooting you lag he then ducks your machine catches up but still thinks he shooting becuase your machine has not been told otherwise = fubar

Comment

Originally posted by Ghiest
              That's called lag .. I've seen it quite a bit as my crappy wireless network has about 30ms of lag every 60 seconds (do you know how annoying it is to be running and be spun around 180+ degree's when you lag a little :/).

It's client side prediction combined with server side catchup. Your client is see'ing him shooting you lag he then ducks your machine catches up but still thinks he shooting becuase your machine has not been told otherwise = fubar
              Sounds like a explanation and I have thought of this as one allready. The strange part thoug is that when you see this hapends, you actually se their hands up from the turret holding the gun and shooting. Normally when people duck down in the turret you don't see more than their helmet if your lucky.

Comment

I have no lag in games and i have seen it not often tho and it is not part of the game as i have tried it but wheater its a cheat or a bug makes no difference they wont get many if any kills so dont worry about it

Comment

Originally posted by menace-uk-
                  I have no lag in games and i have seen it not often tho and it is not part of the game as i have tried it but wheater its a cheat or a bug makes no difference they wont get many if any kills so dont worry about it
                  That's the problem, I have seen instances that 4-5 people get wasted by this. On several occations in Mashtur City, lying on the roof sniping this has happened and several people hva been wasted by it.

If it's not supposed to be in the game or a cheat, I hope it will be solved in 1.03 patch.

Comment

Working...
                  X