running and swimming

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• running and swimming

Is there any weapon in which you can run and shoot at the same time?
    And the same for swimming?

If the answer is no to both then I have seen 2 people do it.

I have never been able to run and shoot at the same time, nor swim and use my pistol to kill someone on the ship.

Re: running and swimming

uhhh i dont think you can

Comment

You cannot use anything in your kit while running (holding down 'SHIFT'). However, you can while jumping, which personally should be treated as running but isn't.

Comment

unfortunately no...you should be able to while running but for some reason you cant. You should be able to use atleast a pistol come on. I think you should be able to use your weapon just at severely reduced accuracy.

Comment

- Note that players are always running whenever they are moving. When sprinting (shift key) you should not be able to fire any weapon. Jumping in the middle of a sprint is the exception to this - yes, it's messed up.

- You should not be able to use any weapon while swimming. You can stand or crouch in shallow water to fire however.

If you saw anyone shooting while sprinting or in the water swimming... something funny is going on!

Comment

you could shoot something like a pistol while sprinting I would imagine but thats it...while swimming? no.

Comment

Unlike real life the little guy gets too tired to pull the trigger in mid run or swiming.

Comment

Nope.. You can't, although i think they should make it so you can use your knife at least

Comment

Working...
                X