Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheating

Greetings

Having read the hackers!!!! thread about the "cheat" and the guys annoyance that there had better not be "hacks" for this game lol.

Well I'm sorry to inform you that there are currently about 10 different multihacks for BF2.

These multihacks include.....

Aimbots
    Wallhacks
    radar
    light up enemies in choice of colour

And various other noobness.

I'm not gonna tell you where to get em but trust me they are around and they arnt detected by punkbuster as yet.

But dont be rushing on to google and searching your hearts out for them because punkbuster is ruthless and you will only get a ban.

I know from personal experience, in my noobness tried to fight fire with fire on Call of duty.....

See I was getting beaten by people getting rediculous scores who I knew were cheating so I went got myself the same cheats and owned them back then removed them.

However the cheat left some marker in the COD files and punkbuster picked it up and swiftly banned my cd key.

Yes I was annoyed and pleaded my case but rightly so PB had none of it.

SO be warned dont do it.

Re: Cheating

Tooooo late.....

Comment

Hopefully they'll get hardware banned as well as key banned.

Comment

That would be quite nasty. I love it.
        Maybe they'll be 'FACE banned 4 life'.. .

EDIT: or not.

Comment

I wish I had made Punkbuster. I remember back in the day when they were just like... an experiment on Counter-Strike, maybe even before retail came out. Now they're in like every multiplayer game.

Comment

No doubt. But I have yet to see anything in actual gameplay. Besides I usally play on our clan servers so we would ban the minute we saw something strange.

End of the day these are only going to be used for the most part in public servers as Battle Recorder would detect some of this in scrims/match play.

But by installing hacks, for whatever reason, you were a hacker. Owning them without the hacks, as a good player would, would have been much sweeter vengence.

Comment

from what i read there all detected now.. maybe

Comment

I wish some one would clarify if you get hardware ban or cd key ban or punkbuster server ban?

Comment

Does anyone remember when BigSteve finally got banned? As i understand it, PB doesn't ban immediately. It watches you with the hacks for a week or 2, so Evenbalance can determine wether they should ban you or not.

May not be true or done in all cases, but that's how it was explained to me.

Comment

Originally posted by idash
                    I wish some one would clarify if you get hardware ban or cd key ban or punkbuster server ban?
                    Would be better if it just put an RPG into the side of their PC:evil:

Comment

Working...
                    X