SIck of claymore..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SIck of claymore..

I am sick of claymore and how it is used, I am sniper and commander, I set my claymore around my base get kills defend the flag, now I got like 6 down, then a squad that I give orders to go to this area popup up in my area and run into every claymore I have set. MY score goes from around 40ish at that time to -6. IF they agree to go to that area then they should move to that area, not hang around me. But I digress, the thing I rally hate is the claymore, I want it to go off on enemy movement not friendly, or make it so teammates will notice it better, like a shout out "claymore" if they get near.

In other games claymore has a remote change, or tripwire, so if we had a trip wire in bf2 then the teammates could walk over it and enemy trip on it don’t.

Re: SIck of claymore..

I agree, but its not the claymores fault. If was a claymore i would blow up all mthe n00bs that come near me also

Comment

I hate claymores...snipers put them at the top of every ladder so you cant use any of the buildings unless you wanna die...They really need to learn how to not use them for once...

Comment

Originally posted by penguino
        I agree, but its not the claymores fault. If was a claymore i would blow up all mthe n00bs that come near me also
        WOW can you reword that i didnot get half of it.

Comment

Snipers put claymores on laddes so they dont get knifed and n00bs like u dont stand up and give away there position!

Comment

Originally posted by Rakan
            I hate claymores...snipers put them at the top of every ladder so you cant use any of the buildings unless you wanna die...They really need to learn how to not use them for once...
            Well when a sniper you are scanning the area looking for a target, thats why we put claymores on the ladder so we dont get knifed in the back, your just mad because you cant do that, You should come to expect that.
            But i like to put then a bit off from the ladder like around a corner out of sight or in a bush then when they see it its too late, thats more fun.

Comment

Don't be a squad leader.

Comment

Originally posted by exocet
                Don't be a squad leader.
                I know i shouldent be commander it attracts the masses because i am so popular, but what else is a sniper to do while waiting, also if noone else is commander why not you get a X2 bouns for every win. But the thing i hate is people walking up and standing around you.

Comment

This all goes back to friendly explosives against friendly targets. I guess they left it like this to enforce some realism but it can really suck the fun outta things. *shrug*

Comment

Originally posted by razor
                    Well when a sniper you are scanning the area looking for a target, thats why we put claymores on the ladder so we dont get knifed in the back, your just mad because you cant do that, You should come to expect that.
                    But i like to put then a bit off from the ladder like around a corner out of sight or in a bush then when they see it its too late, thats more fun.
                    Actually I play Sniper alot...never use the claymore...and if I do im the one who sets it off because im leaving the area and dont wanna **** over my team mates...

But when im playing a level and cant do my normal tactics because you feel the need to go on every building and claymore it...yeah imma purposly set it of and punish you...dont get me wrong I NEVER punish...unless you did it on purpose, are one of those retarded enginers that make traveling out of the base impossible because you block off every exit with 50 mines, or block off every lader with a claymore...

Learn to play the job with out hurting your team mates...latly I have been playing Enginer and Sniper non stop...not one team kill with a mine or claymore, mainly becuase I hardly use claymores but I use alot of mines...

Comment

I think 2 things need to be changed with claymores for sniping.

1. Snipers should be able to remove the mines so they could move to a new area if needed.

2. Mines when tripped by friendly forces should only allow a -1 point penalty with no punish. Face it, if your dumb enough to walk into a claymore you don't deserve to punish anyone except yourself.

Comment

I still dont know the range of a claymore. I dont think you have to be on top of it to set it off. Plus, dont block off ladders with claymores, support players want to use the rooftops too.

Comment

Originally posted by UttiniDaKilrJawa
                          I think 2 things need to be changed with claymores for sniping.

1. Snipers should be able to remove the mines so they could move to a new area if needed.

2. Mines when tripped by friendly forces should only allow a -1 point penalty with no punish. Face it, if your dumb enough to walk into a claymore you don't deserve to punish anyone except yourself.
                          I hear you on *1 hate that sometimes i get traped,

Comment

have you ever noticed when you're playing on single player your teamates dont get killed by your claymores?

Comment

NOt really but they are prob smart enough to stay away, also have you noticed on easy with solo if you pull a knif the enamy will also, no matter how many are there at a time they all pull knifs its fun!

Comment

Working...
                              X