bonus x2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bonus x2

Does each player in the winning team really get x2 of their points when they win a round?
    Coz it says in the bottom "Bonus x2" - what does that mean anyway?

Re: bonus x2

winning commanders score gets a x2 bonus, thats all

Comment

Originally posted by Catch28
      winning commanders score gets a x2 bonus, thats all
      Only his commander score gets doubled (the aggregate average of his team's score). The commander's combat and teamwork scores are not doubled.

Comment

Better than nothing I suppose

Comment

I dont think there should be that big of a bonus. Alot of commanders do nothing and get all those points for it.

The whole team should get a bonus, either that or the commander shouldnt be eligible for awards at the end since he gets all those tools and a x2

you get so many gold stars as commander

Comment

LOL its so true, If i need points i go onto a server and apply for commander then go in the pool or sumthin and come back and i have 70 pts...:laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by shadow_wolf
              I dont think there should be that big of a bonus. Alot of commanders do nothing and get all those points for it.

The whole team should get a bonus, either that or the commander shouldnt be eligible for awards at the end since he gets all those tools and a x2

you get so many gold stars as commander

I think it works out:

1.) Its hard to get commander points.

2.) To be chosen as commander you must have a superior rank, which means you have to be those people who do the work.

3.) Commander assets continually get owned.

4.) Commander points dont count towards your global stats, so in the end the gold star he may get, though its absolutely worthless.

Comment

Originally posted by MassKiller
                I think it works out:

1.) Its hard to get commander points.

2.) To be chosen as commander you must have a superior rank, which means you have to be those people who do the work.

3.) Commander assets continually get owned.

4.) Commander points dont count towards your global stats, so in the end the gold star he may get, though its absolutely worthless.
                ummmm....its easy to get commander points, you can do absolutly nothing but stare at the sky the entire game and you will still get just as many points. Rank means nothing because it doesnt have much to do with skill...just playtime. Commander assets get repaired by teammates and stuff anyways. Also commander points do count towards your global score so I dont know what youre talking about.

Comment

I think the commander should get an x2 bonus. All the other players on the winning team should get an extra 10-15 points to get a reason to win.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost-MOH-
                    I think the commander should get an x2 bonus. All the other players on the winning team should get an extra 10-15 points to get a reason to win.
                    that would be nice, the team should get something, not just the commander...especially since most of the time the commander doesnt contribute much to the victory.

btw nice sig :laugh:

Comment

What a minute.. if you get, say, 100 points while you're a commander - it doesnt add to your Global Score!?

Comment

ummm....yes it does

global score = combat points + teamwork points + commander points (kinda)

I think its your commander points minus the x2.

here, my global score is 7031

combat score: 3914

teamwork score: 2174

commander score:1547

CS + TS = 6088

now that leaves 900 and some points unaccounted for. if its commander score before x2 it would make sense because as a commander I dont always get the x2 because my team doesnt always win.

I know commander score has some effect on it because my global score always goes up after being commander.

Comment

Originally posted by shadow_wolf
                          Rank means nothing because it doesnt have much to do with skill...just playtime. .
                          He means that the higher the rank the more of a chance you have at being commander, say a corporal applies for commander, and a private applies for commander. The corporal will have a larger chance of getting the spot than the pirvate. I dont know any numbers tho. all i know is the basic idea(i think it tells you that when you go up a rank)

Comment

Originally posted by PopGoesTheWeasle
                            He means that the higher the rank the more of a chance you have at being commander, say a corporal applies for commander, and a private applies for commander. The corporal will have a larger chance of getting the spot than the pirvate. I dont know any numbers tho. all i know is the basic idea(i think it tells you that when you go up a rank)
                            ive been burnt by that system a few times. Id apply to be commander and not get it because a corporal applied, then he would sit there and do nothing when I could have helped the team if I were commander. Of course a mutiny is worthless because hardly anyone ever cares enough to vote.

Comment

Working...
                            X