Stat padders.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stat padders.

errr... i was playing today and 2 people were stat padding, i see KNIFE KNIFE KNIFE by 1 person to another, went on for about 15 minutes.. can i report this to EA anywhere?

if your completely retarded, they were AlphexHunter, and Sharpshooter128

Re: Stat padders.

ask here: http://forum.eagames.co.uk/viewforum...976f24a700bfc3

Comment

says Sorry, but this board is currently unavailable. Please try again later.

Comment

it works for me!

Comment

weird... can u post for me?

Comment

Alphex is a regular here. You'd think if he's gonna do that, he wouldn't use the same name as he uses on here.

Comment

Stat padders (cheaters) will always be there no matter what dice does, its just the nature of the beast (and the game design). I was on a map last night in the home base. Someone from the other side would kill me as soon as I spawned in, then a medic from my side would revive me. I would then drive off in a tank. After a while, I would of course end up back there, and the little tag team would do this to me all over again.

I kept typing in "you will be banned" and sure enough the admin finally banned both of them.

So there ya go, get used to it and don't worry about it, because it will always be there. Its not worth gettin all worked up over.

Comment

Working...
              X