Re: Do you ever feel this way?

I love n00b snipers! more knife kills for me

Comment

lol...

Comment

Originally posted by penguino
        ya, baggygreen is right. You hate snipers now but if you really know how much we do for you u would be shocked.
        All you at guys who are about to get knifed, who saved ur ass?
        All the tankers who had c4 stuck on them, who saved ur ass?
        All you morons who complain about spawn campers, who saved ur ass?
        All you n00bs who keep gettin sniped by the same guy, who saved ur ass?
        All you people who were about to get mowed down by a PKM, who saved ur ass?
        All your tanks who were about to backover an AT mone, who saved ur ass?
        -the answer of course is your friendly neigbhorhood sniper, and the only way you repay him is by punishing him when you step on his well placed claymore!
        No one saved my ass... I died every single time ! :hmm:

Comment

i like snipers because they have grass and shit glued to their face .

Comment

Originally posted by Scoobing
            I feel like shouting:

"CHEWBACCA!!!!"

But thats just me.
            LOL, yea, i've though the same thing. I was playing on a knife-pistol server earlier, and half the other team was sniper (they were MEC) i thought "who the hell invited Chewy and his relatives"?

Comment

well i appreciate snipers but sometimes they do lay their claymores in retarded places but thats why you have to look out i think i might have been hit by a friendly claymore once and that was because the dork put it in the middle of the road which is not what they're for

but a good sniper can be a godsend

Comment

Originally posted by Rakan
                Well when you make half the map unusable to us...you deserve that punish...
                If you climb up a ladder and get bown up by a claymore....just don't ****ing punish. You should be able to figure out that a claymore is up top by the skull and crossbones, and the claymores are necesary to keep enemies from coming up and killing them while they are watching for kills

Comment

Originally posted by matew1
                  Dude, you have no idea how right you are (maybe you do) :P. I can't count the times I've saved APCs and tanks from getting blasted by spec ops, and later that match to have them punish me for a claymore.

They need to put in a "I just saved your ass" voice shout out so ppl will know. I cant count the times ive killed special ops, machine gunners and people on 50cal in humvees and vans that were about to mow down everyone at a spawn.

Comment

UsuallySometimes im the sniper running by, but it always seems that
                    snipers are not respected enough in the game. Like when your own
                    teammates decide to be idiots and go on ur claymores and then punish
                    you. When us the snipers are just trying to support our team by
                    covering them from long range by taking out snipers, infantry...etc

Comment

Originally posted by penguino
                      ya, baggygreen is right. You hate snipers now but if you really know how much we do for you u would be shocked.
                      All you at guys who are about to get knifed, who saved ur ass?
                      All the tankers who had c4 stuck on them, who saved ur ass?
                      All you morons who complain about spawn campers, who saved ur ass?
                      All you n00bs who keep gettin sniped by the same guy, who saved ur ass?
                      All you people who were about to get mowed down by a PKM, who saved ur ass?
                      All your tanks who were about to backover an AT mone, who saved ur ass?
                      -the answer of course is your friendly neigbhorhood sniper, and the only way you repay him is by punishing him when you step on his well placed claymore!
                      not snipers, so what are you on about? I save my own ass.

well placed claymores...pfft lol

Comment

Working...
                      X