Playing BF2 at work!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Playing BF2 at work!

I noticed alot of you keep saying that "i play the game from work" and "oh well idk im still at work". I have one question for you?
    -What job do u have cause i cant think of any boss who would approve of his employees playing bf2 at work!
    (it is a nice dream tho: get paid 2 play BF2!):laugh:

Re: Playing BF2 at work!

I guess you could do it on your break/lunch hour. Other than that I guess it's quite hard to pass it off as working.

Comment

Maybe you work at home? or you are your own boss.

Comment

haha i was roofing today and was thinking the same thing. Althouhg im only 17, playing bf2 at work is bizarre to me. Maybe there one of those executives who sits in a cubicle all day and are ahead of work.

Comment

I work in a Visual Effects house in hollywood. And I allow my guys to play anytime. Of course you play 2 hours of games your gonna be staying two hours later :-P. But with LA traffic, staying two hours longer is welcomed.

I put in 10 hour days every day and thats where it starts. Some days are 18-20 hour days. So BF2 is a way to release and not kill anyone.

Comment

I read through the forum at work, i just scan paper all day into a computer, so im allowed to listen to music, or watch dvds or something. cant play bf2 tho. and havent been able to play at home for a couple of weeks either..... ouch.

Comment

i bet u get 40 grand a year for scanning paper in all day! My teachers make me do that and they still give me D's

Comment

Im contracted to do it mate, but the contracts worth $38000. its boring as all buggery, and i can promise you this, umpiring footy is much, much better - $16k per year for doing 5 matches - oooo i cant wait

Comment

u mean reff soccer games? i do that and get 15 bucks an hour

Comment

Originally posted by penguino
                    i bet u get 40 grand a year for scanning paper in all day! My teachers make me do that and they still give me D's
                    D's I would give you E's.

Comment

Originally posted by penguino
                      u mean reff soccer games? i do that and get 15 bucks an hour
                      LMAO!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X