Hackers!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hackers!!!!!

Please listen carefully to the following.
    None of this is made up.

I was playing BF2 this morning at about 10:00am on WC Southern California. I joined the EA US Official WC 17 server and the round was just about over when I joined. The next game we played on Daqing Oilfields, and the teams were 16 vs. 16 (32 players max). I was on USMC if some of u were curious. I was playing the game just like any game capturing flags, blowing people up. I read all the messages in the top right when people talk in the game session. One quote got me a little confused. Some one said, "omfg how is ur teamwork score already 98". I knew what he was talking about and it wasent me cause I had like 14 teamwork at the time. I look at the scores, and at the top of the list for the other team I saw a players score of 98 98 0 0. That player's name is WalkerWoodlandRanger. Another thing about this guy is that he was a private. Every one else was still down below 30 teamwork. The biggest thing about this is that we were only 3-4 minutes in the game. Then I looked at the scores of the teams. Our team was winning 189 to 154. I started saying something was a miss, and of corse they tried to defend them selves, up to the part when I asked about what team was winning. Then they had nothing else left to say. So I kept playing so I could see the stats at the end of the round. I think he got himself the silver star because there was another in there that had some thing weird with his score too on china. The player, WalkerWoodlandRanger, did not recieve any top scores, combat, or anything, the only thing that i think showed his name was the silver star. He did not get best pilot, aviator, armor, kits, transport, assists, flag capture, etc. The person that got Gold Star at the end was on china, and jumped from 47 teamwork to 113. I didn't get his name exactly cause he left next round, but it started with [T.O.A.D] or [T.O.D.A], something like that. And the funiest thing of all is that we won. The score was USMC 136 - China 0. I hope EA finds out about this story cause this is kinda pissing me off. There better not be hacks for this game, because it will just ruin them. Punkbuster should of kicked him but it didn't. This guy was a PRIVATE, not an expert. This story is a real as it is. None of this is made up. Some people might not care, but hey, what happens in the future when people start cheating in the game.

Re: Hackers!!!!!

Sure it wasn't a case of stat padding?

Comment

OMG! Stat padding?! In BF2? Noooo waaaay! Nice spotting, nemisis

Comment

hmmm sounds familiar. But when i was in the game i noticed every time one of his teammates got a point his team work and saves went up by 1. I tried to take photo but my key is messed up. But if u meet this guy u will know what I am talking about.

Comment

Originally posted by NEMESIS2K501
          Please listen carefully to the following.
          None of this is made up.
          you must be new here. welcome to bf2. :hi:
          "Crunch's First Officer"
          twitter: @signaprime

Comment

Sounds like stat padding to me. Next time make sure you get screenshots.

Comment

Working...
            X