Help getting the Staff Officer Ribbon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help getting the Staff Officer Ribbon

I'm having a tough time playing getting the staff officer ribbon because of its requirements:

28 Minutes as commander in 1 round
    Commander score of 50 in 1 round

I can get 50 points but rounds hardly ever last 28 minutes. They usually last between 15-20 minutes tops. I tried playing a map with less people so it lasted longer but then I had trouble getting 50 points. Are there any specific maps I should be playing? Thanks for your help

Re: Help getting the Staff Officer Ribbon

Find a server that has 64 players and 300 tickets.

Comment

or find a 32 player server on a 64 player map.

Comment

or look for Servers that have 64 player maps, but limited to lower then 20, rounds on those servers last alot longer then 28 minutes

I had the most fun on a round like that, everyone was serious about playing and wasnt no lamers and got around 189 points being medic

Comment

i don't understand. its easy to get high commander scores.......for me.........y so hard for others??

Comment

Originally posted by dragon159753
            i don't understand. its easy to get high commander scores.......for me.........y so hard for others??
            he said it wasnt hard to get the score, he had problems lasting longer then 28 minutes

Comment

I attempted this once but the cunts initiated munity because i wasnt doing anything but it wasnt my fault the cunts took our main base and blew up all the shit. So make sure you do it on a map with fixed bases.

Comment

Working...
              X