Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Little problem with C4

Flamers, i dont care what u have to say

For upcoming patches, the ability to pick up your own c4, or disable enemies, should be implemented. How many times have you spec ops guys bunny humped and try to put C4 on a moving tank just to have something else kill it and have wasted all that c4 just laying on the ground, and having no support guys on your team?
    I dont care if they make it like
    a) BF1942, Engineer disables it (should take a longer time tho, like disabling a mine)
    or
    b) Counter Strike style: Spec ops guys disables it but it takes long therefore helping teamwork (People covering the spec ops guys while he is disabling the c4....

Only my opinion....it just sucks when you have to have a 1 or 2 man sacrifice to try to take a flag that is wired or to waste c4 and have no Support guys to ressuply you.

Re: Little problem with C4

I really see no reason for Spec Ops or Engineers trying to disable the C4... When you would just have the C4 Dude watching from afar anbd then blow te shit out of you when you are trying to defuse it..

Comment

half the time they run away and wait for the flag to go white, and besides, i dont care about enemy c4, i care more about your own c4 when u throw it at a tank, miss, someone else takes that tank out, and you waste your c4.

Comment

Originally posted by Flying Vortex
        I really see no reason for Spec Ops or Engineers trying to disable the C4... When you would just have the C4 Dude watching from afar anbd then blow te shit out of you when you are trying to defuse it..
        This is not always the case. I have seen plenty of times where there was c4 sitting near a flag I was trying to capture and it was never denotated. Also a lot of spec ops just wait until a flag is neutralized before blowing the c4. There would be pleny of time for an engy to disarm it.

Comment

Originally posted by slosh
          This is not always the case. I have seen plenty of times where there was c4 sitting near a flag I was trying to capture and it was never denotated. Also a lot of spec ops just wait until a flag is neutralized before blowing the c4. There would be pleny of time for an engy to disarm it.
          Yeh true.. Dumb ass spec ops

Comment

on match play is different cause the commander would tell the c4 guy to blow it regardless if the flag is neutrzlied or not..:cry:

Comment

Well, if you see a dead spec ops, you can just pick up his kit and use the detonator..

Comment

Sounds too much like CSS

Comment

Originally posted by OrgazmO
                  Sounds too much like CSS
                  except css doesnt have c4 nor claymore

Comment

My only gripe with C4 are those JIHAD guys that strap it to cars and run into you.....thats ***......BUT not as *** as bunny hoppers! =)

Comment

I don't think C4 should take that long to disable because of how simple it is for it to blow. I definitely think Spec Ops should come with wire cutters or something to reobtain their C4 as well as attempt to disable enemy C4. I can't stand a pile of C4 at a flag just waiting to blow up when the flag turns white.

Comment

There really should be a way to disable it.

Comment

forget about disabling it what if u could pick those mothers up and throw them? lmao that would definitely make some kick ass stories =D!!

Comment

Originally posted by Drum
                            forget about disabling it what if u could pick those mothers up and throw them? lmao that would definitely make some kick ass stories =D!!
                            Yes. And related to that, I'd like to able to wind up and throw the c4 rather than toss it like a little girl. I'm not saying you should be able to toss it like a grenade but a little more distance would be good for those hovering blackhawks. So many times my c4 has fallen just a bit short of the damn chopper just above my head.

Comment

How about C4 detonating other C4, not hand grenades, just one well place C4 to clear the area.

Comment

Working...
                              X