Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

everyone saying some weapon needs to patched....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• everyone saying some weapon needs to patched....

They realy need some practice and some thinking to do.

First

- most weapons are just fine.
    ---many complain about the support weapons
    those are actualy great when prone, you need some practive with it and then you will rock with it
    ---the sniper M95 (big isue for some)
    if it was one shot kill, there would be to many snipers around and it would be to easy, this weapon is adapted to maintain the gamebalance
    --- the medic unlock ; this weapon is dead acurate at one shot burst , if it would be to powerfull in close range it would be to powerfull and mess up the gamebalance

the same for tons of other weapons, every weapon has it meanings and you have to learn working with the weapon, know it weaknes and his strong points, then you won't complain anymore, remember BF2 isn't a simulator, this game and his weapons are like this for balancing the game so there wouldn't be a team just one class or some superweapons around.

and if 50 people say the weapon sucks, and 25 people say itù's very good, well ,then it is very good, because those 50 people just didn't practice the weapon or don't understand it, do not expect to get a weapon and from the start killing everybody with it.

Ow, and reading some topics about patching wome weapons here on the forum makes me think that threre are some people here who realy can't aim

Re: everyone saying some weapon needs to patched....

the support weapon isnt great when prone. thats a straight out lie.

Comment

Originally posted by glasseye
      DURRRR.... I hear more bs out of you like you dont know what your talking about.

It is a good gun. Kills ppl like that, that!

Good day

Comment

the support guns are good except the chinese one, i love the m249

Comment

Actaully, the support weapons are exceptional when prone. You just suck at using it, and therefore, should not use it, nor complain about its flaws. It almost seems more accurate as you hold the trigger. Like rombaft said: You need practice.

Comment

Originally posted by glasseye
            yup, i was using it today and i was prone (with iron sites) and taking burst shots at a guy 50m no hit he turned went prone and killed me. the support weapons suck really bad, its useless, only thing its good for is to lay down cover fire for 2-3seconds before they notice ur using a support gun and come out and kill u cuz they know u cant hit them.

Comment

The MEC Sniper is the shitest gun in the game

Comment

Originally posted by x3phyr
                Actaully, the support weapons are exceptional when prone. You just suck at using it, and therefore, should not use it, nor complain about its flaws. It almost seems more accurate as you hold the trigger. Like rombaft said: You need practice.
                no buddy, it really does suck.

Comment

Originally posted by x3phyr
                  hardly. <3 my pkm. i just have no illusions as to the lmgs accuracy.

Comment

The M95 should be more accurate because right now the m24 is more accurate and does just as much damage (this gives USMC a huge advantage when sniping so dont say some lame a$$ $hit about balance issues.
                    The support guns are fine, There not meant to be super fast sniper weapons. They can just lay down a bunch of bullets (although there is a problem when people have no fear rushing a prone support gunner!)

Comment

The support weapons are disadvantaged - there is statistical evidence to support it. Screw your subjective experiences.

- The bullets travel at 500m/s instead of 1000m/s (like other guns) so the tracer effect is visible (

- They have bad first shot deviation (even while prone), the worst +deviation for each additional bullet, and the longest time to recover accuracy (every accuracy table out there shows this)

- They overheat, which is a ridiculous check/balance since holding the trigger down results in wildly inaccurate bullets anyway (call it insult to injury)

- In order to be at your most accurate you have to a) have your head as the first body part between you and your enemy b) be immobile c) take extra time to get into your optimal firing position with little benefit for the delay

The support kit is marginalized and mostly irrelevant to battles in BF2. That is, unless you want to run around Karkand throwing resupply packs to the grenade spammers.

Comment

Originally posted by ||ass||variable

The support kit is marginalized and mostly irrelevant to battles in BF2. That is, unless you want to run around Karkand throwing resupply packs to the grenade spammers.
                        Nobody here is "right." It is all a matter of personal preference, but come on, man - I play most of the time as support, I hardly ever throw supply packs because I can't be bothered. Only if you are in my squad or you call for it. So I'm not getting many points there. But I am getting alot of points.

How, you ask? With the PKM, killing people. The 'z' key which makes you prone is right under your movement keys, so unless your pinky is the size of a Genoa salami, you shouldn't have much trouble dropping. And bam, not only can you kill better than with any other gun, you can take down copters, AND you are a smaller target. Marginalized? Please.

The reality is that your number three weapon is only one tool you use. Most people spend alot more time in vehicles scoring points or doing whatever than they might think or want to admit.

Comment

I must say I agree with the OP. Those of you that say that the support weapons need fixing, are just not using them correctly. I played spec ops up until about 2 weeks ago and have been doing support ever since. I will be the first to admit I was horrible with the guns at first. After some practice, you almost feel invincible. I think one of the major keys is to understand your range and stick to that. The gun is made for mid-close range. I rock on urban boards and am usually in the top 5 in all the others. I guess it all comes down to your playing style. And to the person that said that people run up to you when they see you have a support gun:laugh: , bring it on.......I guarentee you I will kill you 9/10 times.

Comment

Seems everyone has its own opinion. To mine, it's pretty clear that the support weapons are subpar in this game. Just look at the stats...says it all. I liked playing support in DoD.

Comment

Originally posted by Mykonicon
                              And bam, not only can you kill better than with any other gun, you can take down copters, AND you are a smaller target.

Comment

Working...
                              X