This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cheating f******

it seems that 3/5 servers i join into (especially Karkand server) theres always 2 USMC guys sitting at the main cheating. I've seen this happen so many times and its pissing me of, the first guy keeps throwing frags while the second guy (usually a commander) gives him ammo points. Now i think EA has to do something about this cuz its really getting out of hand. the commander ges 120+ points doing that plus doubled if the team wins and it just ruins it for the rest of us

Re: cheating f******

Kill them. What is "the main" ?

Comment

the main base you nub

Comment

main = main base, i guess.

stat padders piss me off, w/e i see them i generally just kill them and find a better server to play on.

Comment

what is a nub?

Comment

i dont think commanders get points for resupplies/heals, etc. correct me if im wrong

Comment

Originally posted by excalibur69
              i dont think commanders get points for resupplies/heals, etc. correct me if im wrong
              No you're right, commanders do not get teamwork points.

Comment

I'm not sure. Besides, one guy with grenades at the main base (whatever that means -since there are three USMC uncappables, I think, and they are all pretty remote) is not going to be much of an issue. 3 out of 5 servers - yeah, I don't think so. Sounds like you might just get pwned alot.

Comment

there was something about that and the 1.03 patch...

anyways EA said something to the effect of "point farmers, were keeping an eye on you"

Comment

well supposedly something is going to be done about this in the next patch...how, i dunno

Comment

nub = newbie

Comment

Originally posted by Mykonicon
                        what is a nub?
                        Its the way newbies spell n00b.

Do these same people pronounce "pub" as "pube"? You think they would have at lease spelled it "nube".
                        He lets all go down to the local titty bar and look at some bub's.

Comment

Seriously, how does this qualify as "cheating?" And although I'll get flamed (fine... bring it on... I don't really care ), for Karkand only, I don't even view this as an exploit, noob-tactic, or whatever you want to call it. The USMC has one base; MECs have all the others; using grenades to clear the way is a valid and strategic offensive tactic. If you don't like it, don't play the map.

The Support class is a valid and respectable class in this game, and if you get upset just because he's performing his duty of resupplying ammo, then you either need to petition Dice to remove the class or just stop playing the game altogether.

Comment

Originally posted by Tyler Hudson
                            Seriously, how does this qualify as "cheating?" And although I'll get flamed (fine... bring it on... I don't really care ), for Karkand only, I don't even view this as an exploit, noob-tactic, or whatever you want to call it. The USMC has one base; MECs have all the others; using grenades to clear the way is a valid and strategic offensive tactic. If you don't like it, don't play the map.

The Support class is a valid and respectable class in this game, and if you get upset just because he's performing his duty of resupplying ammo, then you either need to petition Dice to remove the class or just stop playing the game altogether.
                            obiously you misunderstood my post. how can they be clearing the path when the main im talking about is the most southern base. and yes it is cheating and extremely noobish if you just throw frags at a damn tree or rock whatever and some other guy gives u ammo bags for the whole entire round

Comment

Really don't see how this flamebait will contribute to anything...

Comment

Working...
                              X