vehicles sensitivity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vehicles sensitivity

Im an infantry player so I dont use much vehicles so last night I tried the armored ribbon on Karkand I just pissed off, It takes me like 5 moves of mouse to do a 360* with the tank so I wonder what your vehicles sensitivity ?

I re-set mine to 4.00 , hope it will do.

by the way, want class do you choose when you pass your time in a vehicles, engineer of course, but is there some who prefer another class for other reasons ?

Re: vehicles sensitivity

and i thought my grammer sucked.....

i usually run either as an assault or SF until i see a vehicle and just jump in. I don't stand around like an idiot waiting for it to spawn.

Comment

I normally run with my assult, if your taking a beating in a tank your gonna have to bail. I do not want to be running around with a stupid shotgun.

Comment

I think my sensitivity is at 7 or so... good for being in a tank, not so good if using a mounted gun in a jeep or tank...

Comment

If you are in a vehicle, it's best to play AT. The reason? If you are forced out of a vehicle, it's most likely going to be by another vehicle. With AT you just hop out and fire a AT round at them to finish them off.

Comment

i'm an armor whore with sensitivity set to 10 (or whatever the max value is) and i always use the engineer kit when in armor.

Comment

I don't like tanks, they try to run me over, whilst I'm ripping his gunner.

Comment

Working...
              X