Artillery Kills

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Artillery Kills

When you're the commander and you have artillery kills, where they are in Stats of BFHQ ?

I didnt see somewhere written Artillery so do they go somewhere, many the kills you got with an artillery add up in the kit kills...?

Re: Artillery Kills

yes... the kills count towards whatever kills your kit has

Comment

Artillery blows goats HARD!

that is all.

Comment

I wish it would count for the weapon you hold in your hand, easy knife kills

Comment

well i catched up to my kills/death i was 40 diff, now im just two deaths ahead...and i make my art kills cound , end up with 40-50 point before round ends

Comment

Are you sure Arty kills count towards your actual kills?

I know you can get your badges for 10 kills, however, I just started a new account and played commander for a while and I KNOW I had more than 20 kills in one round and had a couple of 10+ rounds after that and they don't see to show up in my stats.

Comment

Arty kills count for you in your kills/death count. So if you kill 20 in a round then your ration will reflect this.
              You don't get any points in the game though for arty kills.

Comment

I earned my Engineer Combat Badge as commander, and my only kills came from Artillery strikes.

Comment

i did that, resign before art falls, so i would be at 20points by the first few mins...but when the round was over, and i was top, it would say mostly used: aviator...and i never got into anything

Comment

Working...
                  X