An Account question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An Account question

Ok I have two PC's (well one is my roomates) and we have two copies of BF2. Now he has an account and I have mine. He went out of town and let me use his computer (his is better than mine) and I made an account on his (A fresh one just for fun) I got a good amount of stuff on his and I like the name I picked for the account more on his. Now can I use that account on my PC while he uses his account on his... they are tied to CD key right? Would me being on his account (my name) effect him on his main account?

Basically is the account tied to the CD key, or is the CD key only good to make sure itss not pirated?

Re: An Account question

So you made a new account using your roomate's CD key?

I would just try to retrieve that account on your computer using your CD and see if it works. :hmm:

The only time the CD is used is when you are logging into the account server. So if the e-mail and CD key don't match, you may be outta luck.

Comment

no just use the retreve account and it gose off youe email you entered

Comment

I guess that makes sense. As long as you have a valid CD key....any valid CD key, then you'll probably be able to play the new account on your computer.

Comment

You'll be fine so long as each computer has it's own unique CD key.

You can each log in on at the same time on each of your accounts. Then you could both get up, switch computers, and switch accounts..and it would still work. Savvy?

Comment

Thank you and Talus everytime I read or hear the word "savvy" I think of Capt. Jack Sparrow (Pirates of the Carribean) lol

Comment

Me too Great flick. That is precisely the character I was thinking of when I typed that

Comment

Working...
              X