What would you do

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What would you do

<b>What would you do if you are in a position and saw many enemys surrounding a single player on your team and firing on the enemy means killing your man.</b>

I personnaly for myself would take them all out but if playing for my team i try shooting the enemy first.

<b>If you was surronded what would you expent your team to do</b>

Re: What would you do

hmm, I'd maybe try killing the enemy without killing my team member

maybe make a distraction or something, lol.

Comment

Wait untill your teammate dies, then launch grenades. If he is surrounded by enemies, you can't save him, they will kill him a.s.a.p.

Comment

How exactly would you propose to kill everyone, including your own guy, by shooting?

many enemys surrounding a single player on your team
        I'd be lucky to pick off 2 of them before the others got me.

Comment

Originally posted by ptegan
          How exactly would you propose to kill everyone, including your own guy, by shooting?

I'd be lucky to pick off 2 of them before the others got me.
          Fighter bomber or helicopter maybe, tank firing bullits and main gun, i killed 6 bots on after another just using the tacks machine gun. There are many ways to kill multiple players

Comment

kill every single one of them, teammates included. hesitating or try to do fancy shit will only get you killed, all you can do is hope that your teammates realised it was for the better good and forgave you.

if i was the teammates i would excpect to be killed by you; and be happy with it. however, sometimes people see me in group[s of enemies and kill me when they do not realise that, although outnumbered i had a clear advanatage and was almost definately going to survive.

the trick is to have good judgement and make the right descicions based ont he circumstances at the time.

Comment

It's so sad...but I've ALWAYS been punished for an accidental TK when trying to save a teammate's butt.

The guy either:

a) doesn't realize he is surrounded and thinks you're just being a point stealer taking his 'easy kill'

or

b) thinks he can actually take on 10 guys and is ticked off that you don't agree

Most of the time, I can make the situation better..not worse.

Comment

Originally posted by ShootToKill
                hmm, I'd maybe try killing the enemy without killing my team member

maybe make a distraction or something, lol.

seems to be my idea to, when you can't take them out with a nade because you are going to kill the teammate, I rather start shooting them and end up killed myself then killing the teammate.

Comment

So many Page Down monkeys, I wouldn't risk it. There's not a lot you can do in this situation, besides give a VoIP heads up and watch the inevidable. Then go in there and get revenge for your mate.

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalHankey
                    <b>What would you do if you are in a position and saw many enemys surrounding a single player on your team and firing on the enemy means killing your man.</b>

I personnaly for myself would take them all out but if playing for my team i try shooting the enemy first.

<b>If you was surronded what would you expent your team to do</b>
                    Do nothing. The guy will punish you surely if you do. Let him die, then kill the cluster of enemies.

Comment

Toss a smoke 'nade right in the middle of the melee and maybe your TM can fall out and regroup.

I had a squad member in a similar situation the other day and tried this, and not only did he live, but the rest of the squad and I managed to win with 2 to 1 odds against us.

Those smokes are usefull sometimes.

Comment

I treat the situation as if it were RL. If I had a clean shot at any of the OPFORs, I'd take it. If not, I'd shoot near them while being careful not to engage any friendlies. This would be in hopes of distracting the OPFORs or at least causing them to run for cover/concealment and thus giving my buddy a chance to reposition.

Comment

Had this the other day playing with medic.

Boom boom headshot.
                          Boom boom headshot.
                          Boom boom headshot.
                          Boom boom headshot.

The fifth one killed my team mate so I naded him and then revived my team mate. Easy as pie

Comment

Take off and nuke the whole site from orbit. That's the only way to be sure.

Seriously, I'd try to save my guy, but if it was a flag capture situation, I'd take them all out -- if I had C4'd the flag ahead of time, I'd give him a reasonable amount of time to make his move then I'd take them all out.

Sorry, but war's hell.

Comment

Working...
                            X