Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doom 3

Hi

I have just downloaded doom 3 demo to give it a try and i loved it!!!

Its so scary i had to stop playing as it was late at night and the house was quiet and dark so it felt so scary i stopped playing. The graphics are so amaizing they are far superior to BF2 graphics, but BF2 has a different sort of gameplay so it still rocks. AND that was on medium with my x700 i really cant wait to let my 7800GTX rip on it

I really want to know what you lot think of it and if any of you have videos of the multiplayer or screen shots to show me as i may buy the full version?

Re: Doom 3

was good. too short and a bit easy though.

Comment

Got bored of it real soon, its just Doom2 gameplay with a better gfx engine.

Comment

I downlaoed Doom 3, it was corrupt, so i say no

Comment

Well thats no excuse, it could of happened on anyones downloads!!!

Comment

It was a cool game but I was so sucked into BF:V at the time it came out I never beat it

Comment

This game sucks beat it in one day

Comment

You say it was too easy and you bet it in one day... Well I played it on the hardest difficulty available and it was just too hard to play. Not only was the game's difficulty hard but the more shots it takes to bring down a monster, the scarier the game is.... I had to build up the courage to get back into the game.

By the way, does anyone know who does the title song? I remember seeing a Doom 3 interview about a year ago, it had Trent Reznor from Nine Inch Nails (I caught his water bottle at the Nine Inch Nail Concert ) speaking about how he wants the sound to be but when the game was released, the title song sounds like Tool more than anything... Either it is Tool or it's NIN with assistance of Maynard and the gang. Considering Trent co-wrote Passive on the new Perfect Circle Album, I wouldn't be suprised if Maynard did give a little back.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin123456789
                  This game sucks beat it in one day
                  1. Thats just damn sad.
                  2. Thats also why you don't choose Easy.
                  Originally posted by At0micfly
                  1. Thats what you get for downloading it.
                  2. Shitty reason to say no.

Comment

Doom3 was scary? wait untill F.E.A.R comes out by the way i really liked it Doom3, i havent tried the expansion pack, it is out yet???

Comment

Doom 3 is only scary if your alone, and even more at night. If your alone at night that shit is scary as hell.... After beating the game it wsan't scary at all to me though.....but great the first time around.

Comment

It is scary sometimes but i mean some of it is to predictable. You go down a hallway see a room with lots of places enemies can hide and low/no lights. Hey look enemies are in there *throws a few nades* aww look it isnt scary anymore cause they are all dead.

Comment

It was a disappointment...

Seriously. The graphics were quite good although Half-Life 2 was MUCH better. Heck, even Far Cry still beats it out.
                          Anyways...the gameplay got boring REALLY fast. It was tedious. I mean...you walk down a corridor and turn a corner and a closet door opens up and a monster attacks you from the front. WTF?! Seriously...were all these zombies closet gays or something?
                          And what about the friggin flashlight?! I mean..we're in the friggin FUTURE and these Marines have to HOLD their flashlights? Come on...

Again...it was good while being bad at the same time...and multiplayer sucked bolas.

Comment

DOOM 3 was ok but I dont know why you guys say it's easy I can't pass that $hit not because I die but because everything looks the same... DARK and it gets boring.

Comment

Working...
                            X