Question about stat padders again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about stat padders again

I am not going to complain about these fools again.(giving ammo the whole round while shooting in a wall, knife/revive trick). But my question is, did EA actually take any actions against stat padders? I know some people are sending screenshots to EA, but do they do something with it? Has anyone ever heard of an account being reset ? I got a nice collection of screenshots, wonder what to do with it.

Re: Question about stat padders again

EA won't do a thing - I mark stats padders accounts on my stats site if reported

http://bf2.strent.net/report.php

Comment

Originally posted by BoDGie
      EA won't do a thing - I mark stats padders accounts on my stats site if reported

http://bf2.strent.net/report.php

EA will reset their accounts back to 0.

Comment

Originally posted by [i]_Bleed_to_Death
        EA will reset their accounts back to 0.
        If they're blatently cheating and have impossible scores, yes they will EVENTAULLY reset their accounts - like they have done in the past.

But if there are just people doing the support pad - I doubt EA will even look twice.

Comment

EA did do a thing... At least in the early days when it was easy to get in the leaderboards by knife raping.. they did reset some accounts (that had 2000
          knife kills and 20 hours played) Of course EA has alot of responsibility when it comes to stat padders and cheaters, but then again: they are the publishers, not the fair play internet police.

Comment

2 german guys

=scharfkonig= and =scharffuher= or something like that got their accounts deleted

Comment

Originally posted by jonnysanchez
              2 german guys

=scharfkonig= and =scharffuher= or something like that got their accounts deleted
              Good to hear that.

Comment

Working...
              X