kill everything you see?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kill everything you see?

how many of you spot an enemy that hasnt see you, and just open fire, only end up getting killed?

when i spot an enemy, that hasnt noticed me, i creep up and stab him or shoot him, i sometimes fallow him for a min

Re: kill everything you see?

lol I sometimes follow them too but I just smoke the phuck out of them with the machine gun most of the time.

Comment

most of the time he got killed, but sometimes I get killed to.

Like yesterday,I see two enemy's just standing there watching a flag with there backs to me, so I go closer and want to shoot both in the back but....

I forgot to reload from a few moments ago and there where only two bulets in my AK clip left :cry: , so after shooting those two bullets they turn around and shoot me down lol

Comment

should of pulled out you knife and jumped on them...its happend to me, got killed by a sgt, he parashuted out of a heli, and i was waiting for him to land, but he landed right on top off me and stabbed me

Comment

shoot the head .. but nothing happens and I get killed .. A LOT OF TIMES !!

but on the other hand I'm not into slaugthering bussiness so I rather shoot a guy .. cleaner death !

bye

Armando

Comment

Originally posted by rombaft
            most of the time he got killed, but sometimes I get killed to.

Like yesterday,I see two enemy's just standing there watching a flag with there backs to me, so I go closer and want to shoot both in the back but....

I forgot to reload from a few moments ago and there where only two bulets in my AK clip left :cry: , so after shooting those two bullets they turn around and shoot me down lol
            thats a very similar situation as i was once in, hate forgeting to reload. most times when someone doesnt spot me its when im very close to the enemy base, so its normaly like a conga line, i spot them they dont spot me but i dont spot someone else but they spot me i kill who i spoted and person who i didnt spot who spoted me kills me

Comment

Originally posted by Need_2_Kill
              how many of you spot an enemy that hasnt see you, and just open fire, only end up getting killed?
              Happens now and then... Let's say close combat isn't my thing. Well, plenty of other things to do in this game so it doesn't matter that much.

Comment

I once tried to go and stab a guy that was on top of a roof and ended up missing a lot of times because he got up and I was chasing him, he was chasing me, he pulled out a gun and that was the end of it. I only remember killing two people with a knife. One was a team-mate in I think what is called a 'Stinger'. The other hadn't seen me. Nowadays, shooting them is the norm in my case.

After I read this thread, I realise I should set my assault rifle to single shot and shoot them several times in the head. BTW, I'm new to these forums so, hello!

Comment

Working...
                X