Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you use 203 sight?

Hello

I don't play the assault kit that often but when I do I love to attempt long range kills with the 203 launcher. Most of the time I am either way off or get lucky and score a hit, but I would really like to learn how to use this weapon more accurately at longer ranges; doing so entails the utilization of the weapon's sight, a slight problem for me, due to the fact that I have no clue how to use it. Does anyone out there know how to use the horizontal lines? I would greatly appreciate the info.
    Thanks.

Re: How do you use 203 sight?

I would like to know as well...usually just get a lucky shot with it...

Comment

Just fire one shot, and you'll know how far off you are....that's basicly what I do

Comment

I aim above the below the yellow bar. Example the bar...all the way at the bottom. and aim with the area below the last yellow bar and the ground. It depends on distance, usually I have to "walk" them up. But after a while you get a good idea for range. The sighting system is totally worthless, just gives you an oriented center more than anything.

Comment

yeah unfortunatly I dont think i've ever seen a game with working laucher sights. So I dont think they can be really used for aiming . What you gotta do its just create a local server spawn as assault and just get a feel for the arc of the nade, eventually youl just know how much over a person to lob it.

Comment

or just run up to someone and blow him up from 2 ft away and run away with 100% HP left

Comment

the sites are basically useless... due to terrain and elevation differences.... the best is if you can catch someone near a wall or obstacle.. you can just hit the wall, or what not and the splash will get them.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobton
                or just run up to someone and blow him up from 2 ft away and run away with 100% HP left

Doing that certainly spoils a bunny hopper's day !

Comment

I always judge my aim based on my last shot.. and just correct as needed..

Comment

I'm getting really accurate with Any of the grenade launcher weapons at longer ranges.

To get good with this weapon, just use it heaps. And IGNORE THE SITES. Always use the middle of the site is your reference point (or bottom or top whichever is better for you). This gun would be much easier to use if it had a normal crosshair.

Eventually you will get used to judging the distance from experience.

I found the scale sites usful only when you are standing in a spot you have previously stood in before and are shooting to a spot you have shot at from that point previously as you can line it up with something. How useful is that? Not useful at all.

Comment

Yes, The Sight Makes no sense at all, but I have over 600+ Kills on my stats, I have around 1800 right now, the rest are with the m16A2 and AK Series of rifles, I only play assault, ONLY. My accuracy with the m203 is like 61% so im pretty decent with it.

Comment

you dont use m203 for long distance.
                        walk around with it just like a shotgun and shot at the ground/floor nearby your target.

Comment

I don't use the sight it's all experiance.

Comment

It's a trial-and-error thing. Over time, it becomes second nature, and you'll know where to aim to get the result you want.

Comment

Working...
                            X