What Would Make My Game Minimize?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Would Make My Game Minimize?

ok, this just started today, ive made no changes to my Rig. During gameplay it just minimizes.. i click on the game in the start menu andim playing again(im dead by then of course)

Re: What Would Make My Game Minimize?

I've experienced that when my Windows update has a new patch to install, or it has already installed and it wants me to reboot. It keeps reminding me every 10 minutes, but I am busy playing and don't want to restart.

Under any circumstance, SOMETHING is gaining application focus over BF2 - check your program manager and see what else is running. It could be spyware or a virus running a process - best to scan for both soon.

Comment

sounds like you've got a background process overiding..spyware maybe?

Comment

What other software are you running ? My BF2 minimised when I 1st ran it, as the firewall was trying to ask me if it should be allowed to access the internet. Any other process running on your PC can minimise BF2.

Comment

Either some form of spyware or a program that wants focus when it has completed or beginning a task. One example is Download Accelerator Plus which takes focus when it has finished a download.

Comment

Working...
          X