Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What can you learn from Bf2 Tracker Stats ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What can you learn from Bf2 Tracker Stats ?

just a simple question:
    How can you use your stats to improve your gameplay ?

for example:
    If your accuracy for a certain weapon is higher than the other one. What does it mean ? That you need more practice on the other weapon ? or that you maybe have to stick to the weapon that you're the best at ?

etc .. etc...

thanks for you answers.

FMJ

Re: What can you learn from Bf2 Tracker Stats ?

I notice that if my K : D ratio is low in a certain class, then I am being too reckless with them. So I will either try to slow it down, or just play commander with that class and arty the hell out of the enemy to bring up my K : D.

Comment

Originally posted by Full Metal Jackson
      just a simple question:
      How can you use your stats to improve your gameplay ?

for example:
      If your accuracy for a certain weapon is higher than the other one. What does it mean ? That you need more practice on the other weapon ? or that you maybe have to stick to the weapon that you're the best at ?

etc .. etc...

thanks for you answers.

FMJ
      Well, weapon accuracy doesn't mean much, because a satisfactory sniper would difinetly have the best accuracy with a sniper rifle. Like me, i have like 70% accuracy with sniper rifle, but i only get like 10 kills per game on a 16 player server, it kinda sux, other weapons like the M4 i get tons of kills with, but my accuracy isn't nearly as good as sniper, kill:death ratio with a weapon is a pretty good scale for which weapon to use, but again, for the M4 i get like 2:1 k:d ratio, but i get like a 5:1 kill ratio with a sniper rifle, i get ten kills in a round, but get killed twice, the stats don't really matter much for which weapon is good. I just play how i like to, i don't play for stats or just for the satisfaction of winning. in other words, i would rather be a person that plays for fun instead of a bunnyhopping nooblauncher spamming statwhore.

Comment

Do kills and deaths as the commander go toward your GS? I've heard that it doesn't. Also, the commander score is slightly figured in.

Comment

just play for fun just enjoy the game (p.s. use the m203 it pisses people off )

Comment

Where it's most useful, is as a tool to help you improve yourself.

For example, a few weeks ago my K ratio was very low. I've since improved it by nearly 25%.

Besides looking at a strict K/D ratio, I also looked at areas where I did well, and also where I didn't. I started to focus on areas where I didn't do well, to improve my playing, overall.

$0.02 served.

J.

Comment

i know what i'm good at...so it's no real issue for me..

stats are just there

Comment

Working...
              X