Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: You are all wrong

Originally posted by AAAAA
    Small Tac Nukes that wipe out a quater of the map!!
    Women and children civilian bots!! ( I love collateral damage )
    You gotta be kidding. A *small tactical nuke* would be powerful enough to obliterate, or at least render un-playable, any 64 player map in BF2. The lowest yield device in the US arsenal is the model B-61-11 gravity bomb. If you'd like to simulate the release of this device during game play, dowse you computer desk with gasoline and set it on fire. Try this as the medic class because you'll need some attention right away. :laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by baggygreen
      hell, why not go all out. i want me a death star! i want it so it flies in nice and low into the middle of an enemy base and wipes out everything in it for like miles and miles around, 5w337!!!!!!! i wou1d b3 s0 l33t!!!

christ fellas, get some brains and like the new bloke said, search before you post, theres no point in posting the same thing over and over and over again.
      A Death Star, cool, can it have nukes as well.

Comment

i'd like nunchucks.

Comment

Okay... I have three more words for ya'll....

Jedi Mind Trick

"This is not the flag you wish to capture."

Comment

Originally posted by Luis_Wu
            You gotta be kidding. A *small tactical nuke* would be powerful enough to obliterate, or at least render un-playable, any 64 player map in BF2. The lowest yield device in the US arsenal is the model B-61-11 gravity bomb. If you'd like to simulate the release of this device during game play, dowse you computer desk with gasoline and set it on fire. Try this as the medic class because you'll need some attention right away. :laugh:
            No sense of humour?

Comment

i would like the ability for the commander to drop stinger sites. They are useless now, the good pilots (you know, the ones that dominate) know where they all are, and will get you before the stinger or you can even see them.

With the ability to place them anywhere, it would make it a lot better.

And i know, some will say "well you have a Bradley Linebacker or Tunguska". But when you use those, they get a big target symbol on their HUD, and if you get out to avoid them seeing it, they see a big empty vehicle symbol. Then they know where you are.

With the stingers, the symbol is much smaller when you are not in it, so it's harder for them to see you get out.

Comment

Originally posted by penguino
                WE need laser designators and binoculars and for the love of god an Anti-air kit. After we get all these then weel talk about a rpg and sum mortars
                HELL YA.

Comment

Working...
                X