Ram

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ram

Hello. What kind of ram do u recommend that isnt to expensive...

I am from Canada and I shop at the following

The best deals on laptops, PC, game systems, components, small appliances, cables, and office supplies. Save more by shopping online or in-store!

Thanks
    Chris

Re: Ram

Corsair ValueSelect 1Gig kits are good. What speed does your motherboard support. PC2700, PC3200? Give us your system specs and we can point you in the right direction

Comment

Crucial is very solid reliable RAM along with Kingston and Corsair Value. You don't need to spend loads on RAM anyway as faster timings is all you get for the extra money and unless you are a benchmark whore or a seasoned overclocker it won't make much difference.

Any of those 3 brands will serve you well. Just buy whatever's cheapest out of those.

Comment

Originally posted by ChopperKill
        Crucial is very solid reliable RAM along with Kingston and Corsair Value. You don't need to spend loads on RAM anyway as faster timings is all you get for the extra money and unless you are a benchmark whore or a seasoned overclocker it won't make much difference.

Any of those 3 brands will serve you well. Just buy whatever's cheapest out of those.

Hows this stuff look

Comment

Originally posted by lcplsickoll
          Corsair ValueSelect 1Gig kits are good. What speed does your motherboard support. PC2700, PC3200? Give us your system specs and we can point you in the right direction

Iam builing a pc. Right now I have a AMD 64 3000 Venice, MSI K8N NEO4-F MOBO s939 (supports dual channel DDR 266/333/400 using 184 pin), 120 gig SeaGate Barracuada HD, and Iam getting a PowerColor PCI-E x800 GT card some time next week.

Thanks
          Chris

Comment

Originally posted by pedc
            Good deal there, Go for it. You won't be disapointed.

Comment

Originally posted by pedc
              That's what I run. I have 2 kits installed for a total of 2 gigs. I'm very happy with it and it actually overclocks alright for value ram. Good Stuff.

Comment

Working...
              X