Gold, Silver, Bronze Medals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gold, Silver, Bronze Medals

how are these medals tabulated at the end of the round. do they take the top 3 players of both sides and award them. b/c last night i came in third at the end of the round but i wasnt awarded the bronze medal.

Re: Gold, Silver, Bronze Medals

You have to be in top 3 overall, not just on your team. Remember also that the commander from the winning team usually gets a medal too, and his score appears at the bottom, not with the other players'

Comment

u have to be 3rd overalll of the 2 teams in order to get the medal. u cant just be 3rd on ur team u have to look on the other side. and take the 3 highest people

Comment

Yes, you're correct.

A mistake I make at time is to look at the final scoreboard, see that I have the third best overall score and then not get the medel. I always forget that the 2 commanders aren't in the table (but at the bottom of the table) so while it looks as though I came 3rd, I may only be 5th.

Comment

Wow, talk about posting at the same time

Comment

Actually the "metals" don't count TKs, teammate damage and vehicle damage it seems...

I've been 4th or 5th overall on the scoreboard but still get the silver or bronze metal.

I don't know how "ties" are determined.

Comment

Originally posted by Harmor
              Actually the "metals" don't count TKs, teammate damage and vehicle damage it seems...

I've been 4th or 5th overall on the scoreboard but still get the silver or bronze metal.

I don't know how "ties" are determined.
              what r the chances of two players getting the exactly same score, team score, kills, and deaths??

Comment

Originally posted by S_t_a_l_i_n
                what r the chances of two players getting the exactly same score, team score, kills, and deaths??
                Depends on how long the round goes. The longer the round the less chance.

I've was in a game just today and me and another guy had 41 totals points, but I had a better K/D ratio and got the bronze.

However, I've been on games like Mastuur City and we take all the spawn points within the first minute of the game and everyone has like 6,4,2 points. I received a silver metal with only 4 points before!!!

Comment

Working...
                X