Napalm Strike

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Napalm Strike

hopefully in the expansion pack the insurgents could have molotov cocktails, and we definitely need napalm strikes by commander i think fire attacks (flamethrower, napalm) really needs to be in the game (block vital roadways burn the sh!t out of people

Re: Napalm Strike

sounds cool but i dont like the idea of molotoc cocktails and napalm strikes would wipe out lots of people.I dont like airstrikes and if we had napalm air strikes i would not play the game.

Comment

napalm was baned in the United Nations convention in 1980. so i really doubt that u will ever see that in game.

Comment

Flamethrowers aren't good for this kind of combat. Flamethrowers are good when there are enemy in bunkers (ala Vietnam and WWI and WWII). Nowadays you just call artillery...much more accurate and can get "into bunkers".

You know those red barrels that you shoot and they explode? Well imagine that on your back...enemy snipers would shoot anyone carrying a flamethrower and kill him and the guys around him.

I forgot the nickname they gave the guys who were armed with flamethrowers...

Comment

Napalm..reminds me of a cadence in the Army "napalm sticks to kids..."

Comment

Originally posted by Harmor
            You know those red barrels that you shoot and they explode? Well imagine that on your back...enemy snipers would shoot anyone carrying a flamethrower and kill him and the guys around him.

I forgot the nickname they gave the guys who were armed with flamethrowers...
            that would be cool, you've got an extremely powerful weapon, but one armor penetrating shot to your back and you can say hi to 15 seconds respawn... it balances it out. perhaps the flamer dude would be immediately be dead and anyone near him critically wounded, so they can still be saved.

what fun! Burn baby burn!

Comment

Originally posted by Sniper_13
              napalm was baned in the United Nations convention in 1980. so i really doubt that u will ever see that in game.
              The United States officially destroyed its last container of napalm in a public ceremony in 1991, but they used napalm canisters in Operation Iraqi "Freedom" (Copywrite, patent pending). In August 2003, the Pentagon confirmed the use of Mark 77 firebombs (codenamed MK77s).

"We napalmed both those [bridge] approaches,unfortunately there were people there ... you could see them in the cockpit video. They were Iraqi soldiers. It's no great way to die. The generals love napalm. It has a big psychological effect."

- Colonel James Alles, commander of Marine Air Group 11.

Comment

I think they called the flamethrower soldier's Zippo's....but not sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Sniper_13

Well you are right but you are also wrong, the U.S. was the only country not the sign on.

Comment

All that fire would probably tax your graphic card to no end, with all the lights and shadows.

Comment

Working...
                    X