Still Crashing For Me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still Crashing For Me

I just got the game alittle less than a week ago, and it still has not worked for me. I think its a splash screen or full black screen b4 a crash. I have tried everything, drivers, patches, etc. I dont know what to do I think it has to do with my moniter. If someone could please help it would be greatly appreciated. Thank You.

Re: Still Crashing For Me

whenever it crashes does an error screen come up,and says something like (there has been a loop in the system or something like that)?

My game still crashes and i get that error I updated the drivers.Installed the patch.It might have something to do with the graphics card.

I have the Radeon 9250 it is shit! I'm getting the Albotron Geforce 6800GT video card.

tell me ur PC specs And i will TRY and help you.

Comment

2.4GHz
      512 Mb RAM
      NVIDIA GeFORCE 4 Ti 4200 with AGP8X

Comment

Your gfx card isn't supported by the game and should say so on the side of the box.

Comment

All GeForce 4 cards are unsupported by Battlefield 2.

Sorry.

Comment

Thats most likely the problem. Go to EA support and read the minimum required specs. The 4200 series [64mb?] cards are about 25.00 now, you need a 5700 Nvidia [100.00] or newer, [have an older 5700 ultra and it plays the game], or a 9700 or newer ATI.

Sorry dude thats your problem. Also splurge for another 512mb of ram.

Comment

i think it a problem in the game because i have the geforce 6600 GT and nice spec and my game still crashes to the desktop... right away if i dont close the background programs and if i do close them i can play for like 20 min...

Comment

Its PUNKBUSTER and BF2 no doubt about that. Don't screw up ur computer just for this game. Its one driver somewhere causing the crash, for me it was an IOMEGA driver APPS, deleted it and all is FINE.

Comment

Working...
                X