Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I think I have a glitch that won't let me get expert pistol.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think I have a glitch that won't let me get expert pistol.

When I got my vet. pistol badge, I got in the same round as my basic. I was awarded basic and vet. badge one after the other. But even to this day after I get 7 pistol kills in one round, it keeps giving me the basic pistol badge even though I was awarded it over a month ago. The basic pistol badge never shows up on any stat sites. Now remember, I have been awarded the basic pistol badge at least 8-12 times already.

Now that I have well over 500 global kills with pistol, it is around 560, even after I get 18 kills in one round. I am not awarded the expert pistol badge. I think the reason I am not getting it is because even though I have been awarded the basic pistol badge, it never shows up on any stat sites. Any ideas or has anyone else had this happen to them?

Re: I think I have a glitch that won't let me get expert pistol.

According to http://ubar.bf2s.com/badges.php:

Pistol Combat Badge

Basic
    • IAR: 7 kills with a Pistol
    Veteran
    • 50 kills with a pistol
    Expert
    • IAR: 18 kills with a Pistol
    • 500 kills with a pistol
    If you're getting 18 kills in the same round AND have over 500 global kills then it sounds like the server may not be accrediting your kills.

Are you sure that 100% of the damage done was from your pistol? I don't know if all 100% of the damage has to come from YOUR pistol for you to get credit - I don't think so, I'm pretty sure its just the last hit.

You said you have over 560 global kills with a pistols so I think there may be an additional requirement. You said you have both the Basic and Veteran badges already? Maybe since you got both in the same round you're bugged?

Comment

email ea or post on their official boards. if it ever comes back online.

Comment

Originally posted by Harmor
        According to http://ubar.bf2s.com/badges.php:

Pistol Combat Badge

Basic
        Veteran
        • 50 kills with a pistol
        Expert
        • IAR: 18 kills with a Pistol
        • 500 kills with a pistol
        If you're getting 18 kills in the same round AND have over 500 global kills then it sounds like the server may not be accrediting your kills.

Are you sure that 100% of the damage done was from your pistol? I don't know if all 100% of the damage has to come from YOUR pistol for you to get credit - I don't think so, I'm pretty sure its just the last hit.

You said you have over 560 global kills with a pistols so I think there may be an additional requirement. You said you have both the Basic and Veteran badges already? Maybe since you got both in the same round you're bugged?
        See I think the same thing. I think since I did get both in the same round it is a bug. Because to this day I am still awarded the Basic Pistol badge after 7 kills in a round. Hell, I was awarded it twice last night and once this morning. So I don't know what the deal is.

Comment

lol you could sell them like cookies.... $5 a basic pistol get it here lmao

Comment

same thing happened to me, had around 600 global kills and got 18 in a round about 3 times (in a ranked server that was saving my stats, i checked), and didnt get it. Tried again on another server, and got it on my 19th pistol kill

Comment

Yes, in a french server I have experienced that I was awarded with badges I already had... maybe you shoud try another server.

Comment

Working...
              X