Patch wont install

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Patch wont install

I have been playing BF2 for about a month, and just today I realized there were ranking.

After about 30 mins if searchin, I found the ranked games and realized I didnt have the patch neccesary, so I went to EA and downloaded 1.02. when it installed, though, it said it was installing 1.01. also, it didnt install, when it started, a thing came up that said simply "patching failed" then went to last page and said the patch installation was succesful

I tried it with another websites download and it did the same thing...

please help!!!:cry:

EDIT: WAIT I realized I got the patch already, that isnt the problem, but for somereason the ranked games wont let me play because they say I do not have it updated with the latest patch - I have punkbuster enabled, and I can play normal servers!

Re: Patch wont install

Can anyone please help me?

Comment

Re: Patch wont install

No one is helping you because thousands have had the same problem and there are thousands of threads with possible answers. It's not always the same problem for everyone I'm afraid

Try making sure you have 3Gb of free space on the drive first and if not then search for the other threads with answers.

Comment

Working...
      X