Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Super heli dodging.

Haha. Here's my funny Heli experience.

There was a USMC Attack heli with only a pilot on Oman and I was in the MEC Heli. Well, I mess him up good enough to get him flying back to the carrier but I wasn't finished with him so I stayed in hot pursuit. When we get over the water,he bails out but I'm still not done with him. So, I drop down really low near the water and get right under the dude parachuting down. Being so close to the water and not having enough air time to manouver, he falls right on my heli's blades and you can guess what happens to him! My gunner was laughing soooo much!!! Good times

Comment

Originally posted by Carpface
      Haha. Here's my funny Heli experience.

There was a USMC Attack heli with only a pilot on Oman and I was in the MEC Heli. Well, I mess him up good enough to get him flying back to the carrier but I wasn't finished with him so I stayed in hot pursuit. When we get over the water,he bails out but I'm still not done with him. So, I drop down really low near the water and get right under the dude parachuting down. Being so close to the water and not having enough air time to manouver, he falls right on my heli's blades and you can guess what happens to him! My gunner was laughing soooo much!!! Good times
      ROFL!

Comment

Do a triple front flip next time : D

Comment

lol jets tend ot over run helis..so once i see one..i usually never see it again

Comment

but i love dooing barrell rolls in the BH and having hte ppl inside curse and go oh no we're ognna die..wat r u doing

Comment

Originally posted by ConscriptVirus
              but i love dooing barrell rolls in the BH and having hte ppl inside curse and go oh no we're ognna die..wat r u doing
              Ya, thats why when i want a special person in my chopper I go out do a flip and that makes them jump out so i go back and pick "HIM" up

Comment

I've done this eight million times....booooring.

Comment

I like that 1st one , i do some amazing things with the Chinese Jet on the oilfields map but even better with a chopper, wading through the metal beams at the coast line, whil apcs and whatnot try to shoot you down!!!

Comment

Lol, once time I was in a BH I stole it, since I was MEC, anyway, as I flew away, someone hopped in the Essex and began locking onto me, holy crap, I did at least 5 different flips, it was crazy, somehow I managed to get control and fly away

Comment

I just get shot down and respawn next to the heli again, back in the fight! I love flying the Heli!

Comment

bump

Comment

Ive done it and its fun.. but i did it to avoid other helo's and not jets lol

Comment

Be careful about people who parachute and then you try to kill with a chopper.

The person may be soft, but that parachute is made out of a solid block of steel. Last time i ran into one, my copter blew up, lol.

I have over 400 roadkills in a copter, last I checked, mhehehe.

Comment

Working...
                            X