Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• These are the losers...

that i just want to be banned.

i have no respect for them, and if the idiots in the server figured out wat they were doing, they would have been kicked but i started a vote kick and only 6 votes.

they were giving each other ammo, wat a joke.

Re: These are the losers...

I think it is hilarious, and I also think that the people that still make posts about this are funny too. :laugh:

Comment

don't worry bro this is already addressed in the next patch. and to hell with them, if they want to waste time doing that instead of playing for real let em. there's nothing you can do to change it. the best thing to do though is to go on the other team (when you know where they are hiding) and just start pwning them. tends to make them stop and actually play. but other than that whatcha' gonna do bro? just wait for the patch.

Comment

no shit man i was in that server like 2 hours ago and they will doing that back then, wow lol they are still up to it, o well..

Comment

A couple days ago I was on karkand as support, and this guy next to me at the start of the game kept throwing smoke grenades, so I kept dropping ammo bags.

I thought it was funny.

Comment

Could you make your screenshot of them smaller please? 384x288 is too large to see the kill log.

Comment

Originally posted by Harmor
              Could you make your screenshot of them smaller please? 384x288 is too large to see the kill log.
              :laugh: Owned!

Comment

I played this morning and there was one player who killed me twice and I was on the same team. Once I was on ground and he bombed me with a fighter bomber. I thought at this time it was an error but later he ran me ove. Then saw him in a hanger just firing his gun at a sign or something. Later after i got killed again. Two theres on same team when we were close to winning the game fired on me from same hanger.

This not right is it?

Comment

Working...
                X